Reviews: mward9

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 49

Villa Micika

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Tony the manager was very friendly and helpful. A pleasant place to stay in a nice area if you don't mind being out of the centre. Good bus service. Good food at restaurant next door with discount for hostel guests. My only complaints are the poor cooking facilities and the showers weren't cleaned every day. I would stay here again if I return to Dubrovnik. Ideal place to stay if you are not looking for a party atmosphere. Good amenities close by.

Hostel Pastoral

Nice, France

Handy for train station and trams. Staff helpful with enquiries. A comfortable stay, but nothing to write home about. A map and basic information about Nice atcheck in would be good. They only supply one sheet per bed.

Poets Corner Hostel

Olomouc, Czech Republic

Very welcoming and relaxing place to stay. Lots of information offered, perhaps a little overdone at first check-in. Very homely atmosphere and nice sized kitchen. Highly recommende and would definitely stay here again if back in Olomouc.

Hi and thanks for taking the time to post a review.. Well what can I say? We love the place and love to share as much as we know about it! Feel free to tell us to Shuddup already!' next time if we get a bit carried away! Happy trails and all the best from all at Poets Corner.

Artharmony Pension & Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

A very relaxing peaceful place to stay, Away from the street so no traffic noise - a + in a city location. The only -ve for me was the very small kitchen area. Would definitely stay here again if I return to Prague. The check in majored on reading and signing list of rules and not much information offered which would have been good if it was my first visit to Prague. I soon forgot about the rules list ,which was commonsense stuff, but not the best welcome to a hostel. Overall very satisfied.

Communal areas too cold. Dorm too hot. Poor kitchen, lacking in crockery, pots etc. location was ok and handy for metro. Staff helpful. Just an ok place to stay on a budget.

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

It's not my ideal hostel but it was comfortable. Too noisy for me, but if you're looking for a party atmosphere you'll like it. I stayed here at the beginning and end of my holiday in the Czech republic. When I returned I requested to change to a smaller dorm which was quieter so I got more sleep. The facilities are good but a lack of locks on some of the toilet and shower room doors. Easy to get into the city and the area around the hostel is cheap for eating out.

Hostel Skippy

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

A small and intimate hostel with lots of character in a great location by the river. A supermarket and a range of small shops are just down the street. If you are looking for luxury it is not for you, but I was very comfortable here. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I would definitely book this hostel again if I return to Cesky Krumlov.

Hello Marseille Hostel