Reviews: brijhettefarmer1168

Gender: Female,

Alaska Backpackers Inn

Anchorage, USA

The location of the hostel was perfect for my needs; I could hop on a bike or walk to the city center in minutes. The internet was a little slow, but it didn't affect my stay too much.The cleaning staff would generally be quite loud when they came around, and the bed was lumpy, but these would be my only complaints. The interactions I had with staff were pleasant and the facilities were nicely kept, clean, and organized.

Miss Sophie's

Prague, Czech Republic

I most of all enjoyed the 24 reception; each person at the desk conducted themselves in a friendly, very helpful, and professional manner - offering suggestions about local foods, places to go, directions, everything! Great great time - no wonder it was 2007's Best Hostel. Will be my 1st recommendation to friends going to Prague

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Great location in the heart of the city; interior design and character of the meeting areas, rooms, and overall building was fantastic! I'd prefer larger breakfast choices. The later check out time was also great, didn't have to wake up at the crack of dawn to get to the train station on time. Thumbs up

Youthhostel Montreux

Montreux, Switzerland

I wish that there were better direction regarding the directions to the hostel - I had to take a cab to the location. However, the staff were friendly and I had a good stay.

Youthhostel Luzern

Lucerne, Switzerland

I appreciated the friendliness of the staff at hostel; each of them really went out of their way to make us feel welcome and also provided good answers to our questions. The ladies at the receptionist were very knowledgable and sweet - and spoke Geman to me! (As a student of German, I LOVED that). It was a nice place, conducive to meeting others. I greatly appreciate the emphasis on the environment and conservation. There were too few plugs in the room, however. My stay at the hostel was great!