Reviews: esarraipo4464

Bodrum, Turkey

• 6th Apr 2013

Artemis Yoruk Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

The Hotel is very good, perfect location, everything clean and a good staff who helped us with all the information and the tour in the city. Great!!!!

• 4th Apr 2013

It´s a very good hostel, good location near everything, the room was very nice, really a cave, the staff was kind giving us all the information when we arrive and even before by e-mail. My stay at this Hostel was really great.

• 2nd Apr 2013

Rio Nature Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Os quartos eram pequenos e abafados, banheiro longe do quarto, não havia qualquer suíte, mesmo os quartos privativos, longa escadaria para o café da manhã que não tinha variedade de produtos, como por exemplo sucos ou ao menos água.

• 28th Dec 2012

It´s a good hostel, but is not clean and organized enough. The only bad situation I had: I left early in the morning and when I came back, someone else was occupying my bed. You also don`t have any place to leave backpacks, because the lockers are too small.

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

I liked so much the location, the staff is very nice and the bedrooms are spacious, but the bathrooms aren´t so clean. But it was a good stay in Athens

I loved this hostel, very easy to reach on foot from Termini station, the rooms are quite large and spacious, clean toilets often, breakfast good and some times "pasta" free is served for dinner. The Staffs are very enthusiastic and always willing to help. Do not hesitate to tell them to my friends.

High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The hostel is good, well located near the Royal Mile, the sightseeings and bars in town. The Staff is always attentive and helpful and the breakfast is very good.