Reviews: franci17

Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 51

Pension Olympia

Granada, Spain

Authentic old andalusian house with patio, located near cathedral - nice spacious and clean room with sink, heater and large bed with good mattress. Very high ceiling (and door handle! Felt like an infant, funny!)

Pink House Backpackers

Malaga, Spain

Nice staff, helpful, educated and busy: three sisters, constantly cooking, cleaning, talking, sometimes argueing, laughing - and singing while sweeping! Special! I liked the atmosphere, very lively. And I liked my stay in the attic. I booked a bed in the female dorm, but they forgot and it was occupied when I arrived. I had to take the mixed dorm - not what I wanted. But they managed very well to care for my privacy : -) Thanks! The location is also really good, everything in walking distance.

• 17th Jan 2014

Emma Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Emma Hostel's private rooms are located in flats in a neo-classical building in the town center. Small rooms - ours on the 3rd floor without an elevator. A litte bit dark, brown wood, dimmed light, not so clean and too hot radiators. But good beds, fully equipped kitchen, free coffee, new bathroom with constantly hot water. Free Internet in the other building with the dorms (in a smelly common room in the basement). Safe, cheap and really good located next to Charles Place and Vltava.

Hipotel Paris Belleville

Paris, France

Located in a working-class neighbourhood. Slightly shabby furniture and bathroom, never enough toilet paper, strange noises, not too clean - but safe (Keycard) and with authentic french atmosphere: Narrow wooden stairways, 6 floors, window with folding shutters, washbasin (no bidet). Fresh towels and bedsheets twice in 5 days. And a very good bed!