Reviews: dk_armstrong87

Kipps Hostel Canterbury

Canterbury, England

I have stayed in many a hostel across the world and this was definitely in the top three! The big house makes it feel like a home, even when you're staying in the seven-person dorm... rather than one of those youth hostels that feels more like a hotel. The nightly activities were my favorite part, eating pie around a table with people from all over the world... truly a special experience. And the beds were clean and comfy!

HI Siem Reap

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Fantastic experience. Massively helpful staff and perfect location. Only complaint is that air con is an extra $7/night which we didn't realize. But besides that, this was possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed in.

Charoendee

Bangkok, Thailand

Darn good hostel compared to many. Cute check in, our room kinda felt like I was in a bathroom (all tile) but overall definately gives you what you need for a decent price in a great location.

Le Village Guesthouse Melaka

Melaka, Malaysia

Not a good experience. Basically a four-story apartment, but no effort made to be decent. Were greeted at check-in by a man smoking a cigarette in his boxers. room was a prison cell and I slept in my travel sheet because I was scared of the sheets. Didn't take a shower because you had to straddle the toilet and it didn't work anyway. toilet didn't flush, doors didn't close. No breakfast, but a kitchen if you want to use it, but you feel a bit like you're imposing in someones dirty house.

Smart Russell Square

booked early enough to pay 12 pounds a night and would definately stay there again at that price. If any higher, don't bother and look elsewhere.

Three Little Pigs Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Best showers of any hostel I've been to! (and Ive been to a lot).

The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

People behind the desk could have been friendlier and more helpful. good with free tours too. other than that, a nice hostel! clean beds! SOOO helpful to be next to the train station!

Fun hostel! Enjoyed everything about it but the staff could have been friendlier--they were definatly polite but didn't really go above and beyond. However, would DEFINATELY stay there again! :)

Anna Guesthouse

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Best hospitality you can find, anywhere. I washed my underwear in the sink and his aunt took them in their living room to dry!! And folded them for me! Answer all your questions and made us yummy doughy croatian treats. Good location (though, if not tourist season, you might want to be closer to the old town rather than lapad)

If you want to be by the train station, this is the place! Comfy beds and wonderful security. Excellent place if you're only around a night or two