Reviews: jojo_h1192

International Budget Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

We staid here on the weekend of the 24-26th April and the price for the Saturday night was over £100 for a dorm room - we're assuming this is because the Kings day celebrations were starting on Sunday night, but that was pretty steep for us when we were leaving before the celebrations started! Location's good - not far from the main attractions and on a quiet canal. Accommodation is very basic, but fine if you're literally just sleeping there!

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Sorrento, Italy

Art Hostel

Naples, Italy

Budget London Apartments

Was a complete lifesaver for me while I was between flat contracts. The studio flat was well equipped and comfortable, if rather hot (I staid there in October 2013 and although cold outside, was really hot inside, even with the radiators off). That is the only negative thing I can think of and was easily overcome. Would definitely recommend.

Cambie Hostel - Gastown

Vancouver, Canada

Great location and the staff do their best to help, it's just that the place is a nightmare. Entry swipe cards that rarely work, phones out of order, showers with no changing areas and a minute kitchen and common room. In middle of refurb at mo so looks pretty shabby too. Bar is good tho.

Clarence Castle

Toronto, Canada

Was a really nice hostel in a fab location but everyone there seemed to be living there and looking for work so wasn't a party hostel at all. Can't fault the staff, the cleanliness or the comfort of the hostel.

Main complaint I have about this hostel is they don't allow you to drink there. Other than that it was a lovely hostel with comfy beds, good showers, a great kitchen and the TV / movie rooms were good too. Def check out the Comedy night, very funny. Great location, just 10 mins from Santa Monica Pier and 1 block down from the main shops. Would recommend it, but not if you're looking to party as this is a very quiet hostel.

Hey Joanna, Thanks for all the great tips on our facilities. It's true you can't drink on the premises, but there are plenty of bars in the area, and we have two pub crawls a week. It's all about going out. Thanks for the kind review. Warm Regards, Casey HI Santa Monica

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Average is the best word to describe this hostel. They didn't do anything wrong, apart from the exceedingly uncomfortable beds, but I wouldn't recommend it either. Location is great, short walk to Hollywood Blv, Chinese Theatre & Metro. Bus to Santa Monica was good. Just didn't feel at home here.