Reviews: pennylane6125419

Citystay Mitte, Berlin, Germany
6.9
23rd Apr 2014

The location is the best but the rest is quite average. It´s like any huge hostel. Staff doesn´t have time to suggest anything. Nina was an exception. Always look for her if you need something. The internet connection is horrible and it doesn´t work in the room. The bathrooms are really dirty, specially the showers. All in all, I would recommend it but don´t stay indoors and enjoy Berlin. It´s a beautiful city.

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
20th Apr 2014

I highly recommend it. The hostel has a lot of things organised, depending on what you like. The staff is really nice and are always willing to help. It´s extremely clean and the room I stayed was really nice and comfortable. Please help the candy machine. I couldn´t eat M&M. Apart from that really good place. And Munich is BEAUTIFUL

If you come here next time i will give you a package M&M for free.. ;) Just ask our reception team if you need help..also with providing M&M's. Happy travels..

Hostel Suites Obelisco, Buenos Aires, Argentina
6.9
23rd Aug 2013

It has a great location. The bedroom I stayed was really clean but the bathroom was a little bit dirty. at the begining the staff wasn´ t too interested in helping me or telling me about the hostel but then there was this guy who worked at night I guess, Humberto, who was really nice and kind. He gave me the map of the city and explained me more about the hostel. WIFI connection is horrible. You have to go down to the common areas to get it. All in all a good place. I´d stay there again.

7.4
1st May 2013

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. I really like the location and the staff was very nice. the only thing that we didn´t like was that the bathroom was a little bit dirty.