Reviews: helenaw

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 43

Woodquay Hostel Galway City

Galway, Ireland

Showers and toilets were really dirty, disgusting.

Abrahams Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Eurohotel St Denis

Paris, France

I didnt like the neighbourhood, I didnt fell safe after 9 pm. But other than that you get what you pay for.

• 11th Aug 2014

INOUT Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Location is the only issue, it is kind of hard to reach the hostel from the train station, climbing up the street and carrying bags. Breakfast is great.

La Vie est Belle

Rome, Italy

The only issue is that there was an old lady staying there (I thought she was living there) very much annoying, telling us (me and my boyfriend) what we should do in the kitchen and kind of nosy.

• 3rd Aug 2014

There were many creepy and annoying people living in the room (number 24), my boyfriend and I got scared. We couldnt even speak or turn on the light at 9 am as there was a french woman complaining all the time. I couldnt sleep well because of 2 men in the room that were snoring and farting like pigs. Furthermore the foot odor was terrible, there was no proper window, just a tiny window, no ventilation, very dark, and it was kind of claustrofobic due to the low ceiling. WIFI didnt work in room.

Budget Mapesbury Hostel

The hostel is too noisy, people staying there do not respect other guests and it is a bit far from the tube station.

• 22nd Jul 2010

The worst hostel I have stayed so far. I do not recommend it at all.

• 14th Jul 2010