Reviews: zambiasi1331

MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe

Frankfurt, Germany

Meininger is more like a hotel than a hostel... this is my second stay on this chain (first was in Berlin). It's is located in a new and modern building. We have stayed in a 3-bed private room which was clean and good, with a nice bathroom. Staff was helpful... The breakfast is a little bit expensive (7,90 EUR), but you eat as much as you can with many options... Location is good about 4-5 minutes walk from a train station in a nice neighborhood. Free luggage room. I would stay here again...

Thank you for the great review of our Hotel :) Looking forward to welcoming you in one of our MEININGER Hotels again! Check our facebook page or website for more information on our other hotels :)

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Location is the best part of this hostel. Other great point is the free computers and guest kitchen. The breakfast is free, but it is only corn flakes, milk and a sandwich. It is clean but there is only one men toilet for the hole floor I stayed. I would stay here again.They have offers big lockers also... which is nice.

Goat Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

This is the 2nd time I give 100% for a hostel. It is small and cozy... you really feel like you are in your home. The location is great with 2 supermarkets less than 50m away. The lockers are good, there are no bunks. The place is clean and the living room is nice for meeting new people. They offer for free: internet, towels and breakfast. And the most important thing: the staff is really cool (specially Évi). Évi, you are amazing!!!You are invited to eat the real barbecue in Rio Grande do Sul.

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

The hostel is really well located. It is a new building and it is very clean. The rooms are accessed with key cards, which is nice. The hostel is really big, the dorms are nice and they have reading lights. I didn't like the lookers, because they are so big and located under beds that it is difficult to manage them. It is really expensive, almost 30EUR for 8/bed room. You can't eat your own food there, and the breakfast is also expensive... nothing is free (except linen).

Dear Marcelo - thank you for your nice comment. It is with comments like yours we can maintain, improve and develop our product and services, to make sure we meet our guests expectations. Thank you for taking your time to give us your opinion regarding your stay with us, and we hope to see you back in Generator Copenhagen some day.

Regent Hostel

Paris, France

Very good hostel (not the best one in terms of price). I stayed in the 12-double-bed room and it was great (curtains for privacy). The bathroom was clean but the showers had no water pressure! The breakfast was good, but they don't have a guest kitchen. The location is good, about 150m from the tube. Free internet and good common areas. I would stay there again.

High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great hostel! Edimburgh is a small city and the hostel is very well located. Staff is very helpful and friendly. I stayed in a 4-bed room which was great. They have lockers in the rooms. The breakfast was ok for less than 2 pounds. The showers and bathroom were clean. The guest kitchen and common areas are amazing. I would stay here again.

Astor Queensway

This hostel has a good value for money. The location is very good, near the Hyde Park. They have a good breakfast and the staff is friendly. The lounge area with TV is nice. The 9-bed room is very small and the bathroom was "OK". They have lockers in the rooms. I recommend you to stay here for 1 or 2 nights.

It looks like a hotel. New building and very clean place (20m from the metro station). Staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are big and the beds are comfortable. The bathroom which is inside the room is better than many bathrooms hotels I've been. The breakfast is a little bit expensive but if you eat very much in the morning, it has a good value for money. I strongly recommend you to stay here.

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It is a good hostel for peole who enjoy party. They have a friendly staff and a very nice pub. The breakfast is very good. The room were I stayed was small (too many people). The showers were amazing. The location is ok, but you have to take the tram to go to the downtown and red light district or walk about 20-30 minutes.

Sleep Well Youth Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Great place. The location is very good, near the metro station, in a noble area with a shopping center next it. You can reach the city-center (Grand Place) in about 10-15 minutes by foot. And they give you a great city map with nice tips for young travelers produced by a belgium association (you can get the sae type of map in Brugge also). The place was very clean, the building is new, beds were comfortable and they have reading lights. Breakfast was good also.

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Good place to stay. Brugge is not a big city, so location is not a problem... the hostel is about 10 minutes walking or less from the main square of the city. Showers were hot and toilets were okay. The biggest problem is that the showers are in another building and you are obliged to pass through the bar... Breakfast was good (milk, cereals, toasts, etc).

Friend's Hostel

Paris, France

It is a cheap hostel for Paris... the location is good (near the metro), the neighborhood is not the best possible, but you are still in Paris! The place was clean (at least ok), but it have not many WCs and showers. They changed the booking price, but they advertised before by email. I would recommend it for one or two nights if you want to stay in a cheap place...

Vienna Hotel

Venice, Italy

Great hotel! Very helpful staff and clean place. The hotel is not in Venice, but only 15 min bus ride (bus line 06) and the bus stop is very near (50mt). Very easy to arrive from airport too (bus line 15). Bus tickets costs only 1,10 euros and you can buy it in the hotel. The breakfast is also very good... this place is not very cheap but it worths the money spent. I would stay there again.

Rossio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

The best hostel i have ever been. I wanna thank all staff, specially Daniel and the women of breakfast, for the great days i have passed in Portugal. Great location, good breakfast... it feels like you are in your home.

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

Very nice place to stay in Marseille. Only 2 minutes walking from the train station. Clean bedrooms and bathrooms. But a little bit expensive, because there is not breakfast included in price.

OstellOlinda

Milan, Italy

Its a calm place. A little bit far from city center(metro+bus), but only 200m meters from the bus stop. The staff is very very cool. The rooms are clean and the bathroms are good (hot water). I recommend this place for staying 2 or 3 nights in Milan.