Reviews: dottygracce3880

Destino26

Montevideo, Uruguay

The hostel is located in a beautiful neighborhood, the breakfast is nice, the place is clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I would definitely go back.

The hostel is nice and the location is excellent, however there are no sockets in the dorms. If you want to charge your phone, camera or anything else, you have to do it in the sockets in the corridor or at the reception. If you want to dry your hair, you also have to do it in the corridor. The toilets and showers are mixed, I didn't like that. They give you no keys to lock the door of the room, it remains always unlocked. The staff is very nice and friendly.

The location is fine,but it's a very dirty place.Check in is until 22h,so I sent an email informing that I'd arrive by 23h.They didn't reply,so I thought it was ok.When I got there,after a long time ringing the bell,a guest opened the door to me.Staff said I was VERY LUCKY they'd check me in.I paid for a single room and if not complained I'd have to be in a dorm.No single room was available,so I was left in the disgusting staff room.Only the bed sheets were clean.Breakfast is coffee and bread.

Pousada Brisa do Mar

Porto Seguro, Brazil

This is a very nice place to stay, I definitely recommend it. Also, I loved the breakfast.

Beach Hostel La Rocca Brasil

Porto de Galinhas, Brazil

The place is very good and the staff is very friendly.

Pouso Das Iguanas

Joao Pessoa, Brazil

I liked the hostel very much. Even though it is old, it is clean and the room is huge.

Hostel Ibiza Canoa Quebrada

Canoa Quebrada, Brazil

Adventure Hostel Paraty

Paraty, Brazil

The hostel is well located and the members of staff there are nice people. The basic breakfast is good. I have nothing to complain about.

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

It is one of the best hostels i`ve ever been. it has good facilities and really friendly staff. they help you a lot with anything you need. i definitely recommend this hostel to everybody!!

HI - Faro Youth Hostel

Faro, Portugal

it was a nice place, but none of the sockets in the room were working, and it was really bad. in one day, one person at the reception agreed in leave whatever we need charging at the reception, but in the following day, another person at the reception just asked us to leave our stuff charging in other sockets in the hostel, and we had to stay there watching everything until them were charged (mobiles, batteries...). The breakfast was nice. No air conditioning or fans in the rooms.

Hostal Misol

Salamanca, Spain

the hostel is located in an old building, but not as horrible as i was afraid it would be. everything in the room is old too, and nothing is beautiful or very comfortable. it is ok for one night.

Hostal Yolanda

Madrid, Spain

very basic hostel with no kitchen but they give you free towel. nothing to complain about.

Be Dream Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

really nice hostel, one of the best i have ever been. it is very modern, the staff was friendly and i definitely recommend it to everybody and i have nothing to complain about.