Reviews: dottygracce3880

Hotel Wako

Osaka, Japan

Positive facts:staff is nice and friendly.I left my suitcase there after check out free of charge.Negative facts:smoking is allowed everywhere.The non smoking rooms are between smoking room.People also smoke in the corridors.The room stinks a lot,not only of cigarette,but there's a strange smell that makes it hard to sleep.Homeless people who live in that area are very noise during all night.There was only one female toilet for all 7 floors.Men walk in their underwear and pee with the door open.

Jean's Hostel

Jeonju, South Korea

The hostel is new, was clean and is near the Hanok Village. Staff was nice and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and I definitely recommend this place.

Melaleuca Surfside Backpackers

Port Stephens, Australia

Nice place, cheap, very clean, close to the beach and with a great atmosphere. It's surrounded by nature, so there are many spiders everywhere too, but I was informed that they don't hurt us and that they are common in Australia. I loved the kangaroo that they have as a pet and the birds there. I was not lucky with my mattress, it was uncomfortable. People going by public transportation should plan the trip in advance: the bus services are not frequent at all.

Hotel Angamos

Santiago, Chile

Staff is very friendly, welcoming and helpful. The breakfast was nice and the location is within walking distance to many attractions. Everything was very clean. Very early in the morning or late in the night, there wasn't hot water for the shower, so I had to ask them to turn on the gas hot water heater.

O Sorriso do Lagarto Ouro Preto

Ouro Preto, Brazil

Lovely and helpful staff. Excellent location and nice breakfast.

Samba Rooms Hostel

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Good value for money hostel: it is new, everything works well and it is easy to reach the main attractions of the city from there. The staff is friendly and helpful, the breakfast is nice. There is only one thing that I think that will make it even better: a microwave oven in the kitchen ;)

Montevideo, Uruguay

The hostel is located in a beautiful neighborhood, the breakfast is nice, the place is clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I would definitely go back.

The hostel is nice and the location is excellent, however there are no sockets in the dorms. If you want to charge your phone, camera or anything else, you have to do it in the sockets in the corridor or at the reception. If you want to dry your hair, you also have to do it in the corridor. The toilets and showers are mixed, I didn't like that. They give you no keys to lock the door of the room, it remains always unlocked. The staff is very nice and friendly.

The location is fine,but it's a very dirty place.Check in is until 22h,so I sent an email informing that I'd arrive by 23h.They didn't reply,so I thought it was ok.When I got there,after a long time ringing the bell,a guest opened the door to me.Staff said I was VERY LUCKY they'd check me in.I paid for a single room and if not complained I'd have to be in a dorm.No single room was available,so I was left in the disgusting staff room.Only the bed sheets were clean.Breakfast is coffee and bread.

Pousada Brisa do Mar

Porto Seguro, Brazil

This is a very nice place to stay, I definitely recommend it. Also, I loved the breakfast.

Beach Hostel La Rocca Brasil

Porto de Galinhas, Brazil

The place is very good and the staff is very friendly.

Pouso Das Iguanas

Joao Pessoa, Brazil

I liked the hostel very much. Even though it is old, it is clean and the room is huge.

Hostel Ibiza Canoa Quebrada

Canoa Quebrada, Brazil

Adventure Hostel Paraty

Paraty, Brazil

The hostel is well located and the members of staff there are nice people. The basic breakfast is good. I have nothing to complain about.

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

It is one of the best hostels i`ve ever been. it has good facilities and really friendly staff. they help you a lot with anything you need. i definitely recommend this hostel to everybody!!

HI - Faro Youth Hostel

Faro, Portugal

it was a nice place, but none of the sockets in the room were working, and it was really bad. in one day, one person at the reception agreed in leave whatever we need charging at the reception, but in the following day, another person at the reception just asked us to leave our stuff charging in other sockets in the hostel, and we had to stay there watching everything until them were charged (mobiles, batteries...). The breakfast was nice. No air conditioning or fans in the rooms.

Hostal Misol

Salamanca, Spain

the hostel is located in an old building, but not as horrible as i was afraid it would be. everything in the room is old too, and nothing is beautiful or very comfortable. it is ok for one night.

Hostal Yolanda

Madrid, Spain

very basic hostel with no kitchen but they give you free towel. nothing to complain about.

Be Dream Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

really nice hostel, one of the best i have ever been. it is very modern, the staff was friendly and i definitely recommend it to everybody and i have nothing to complain about.