Location Azerbaijan, Gender Male, Age 26

Hostel Bureau, Zagreb, Croatia
23rd Aug 2015

The man on the reception desk was really polite and helpful when I checked in quite late.You can leave your bag there for free and explore Zagreb. They have a kitchen where you can cook your own food and a pool table. On my floor the noise travelled easily from other rooms and the corridor to my room.

29th Aug 2013

I stayed here for two nights.. the other reviews say it all really. Frane is a really conscientious host... gives lots of helpful advice. Really friendly. His sister looked after my bags on my check out day for free. It is located right beside the old town and there is a locked gate for extra security although the area feels safe anyway. My only fault is the Wifi signal was not strong in my room and there was a bit of noise from the TV in the room beside me.

Kusalo Guesthouse, Dubrovnik, Croatia
7.4
22nd Aug 2012

Great location: seemed very safe and quiet at night. It is right beside a Post Office, Supermarket and short stroll to a bus stop. You can walk to the Old Town in about 25mins and the Ferry Port/Bus Station in about 20mins. I didn't need to get a taxi anywhere. I didn't ask about Wifi. I got net access at the Tourist Office by the Ferry Port. Hostess Katarina was very nice and welcoming. Euro50 a night for my own room was a bit expensive but I don't think I could have done much better in August.

Ashfield Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
20th Jul 2012

Great Location. Noise from the busy street below leaks into the rooms a bit but overall good value for money considering it is the center of Dublin.