Location: Cocos (keeling) Islands, Age: 79

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

I stay in twin bedroom on the 3rd floor for 3 nights. It was great. Everything was fine. I booked the Tang Dynasty Dance show with the hostel and a staff brought me there by tuk-tuk. It was fun. Thank you. It was handy that there is a restaurant/bar/café on the ground floor where we could buy water and eat something.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Thailand

Thank you for giving us a friendly and warm feedback about the feeling and experience you had in Hantanginn, we felt so appreciated and moved. What you mentioned is what we ought to do for you— giving you the most comfortable and cleanest room, being friendly and patient to you, showing you the places of interests you would like to go and keeping you smiling all the time and so on. Welcome to come here next time.

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

A staff upgraded rooms for us because my booked room was not ready on time. That was very kind. The hostel is in the middle of IT business quarter. The grill restaurants in the evening, morning food stands and minimarts around the hostel are very handy and gave local experiences.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Thailand

Receiving your warm and friendly review at the middle night, we felt so moved and grateful, thank you very very much. We hope you can get into the room as soon as possible, so some times we would like to give you the room what is ready at that time, to make you have a great time after the long train. That is what we are pleased and willing to do, all the staff hope you have a nice trip and be happy everyday.

It's right at the tram 5 stop Stollgasse. The single-bed room and shared bathrooms are very clean and well equipped. A staff, who checked me in, fulfiled her job like she remembered it by heart, but not doing it from her heart. A sincere smile will be much better.

myMOjOvie

Vienna, Austria

Very helpful and friendly staffs. Generous breakfast. A tram stop right in front of the door and a bus stop just across the street. Cute private room which can hear the shower quite well. Cleanliness when using shower and toilette should be emphasized.

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Best place to stay for the New Year's Eve. Only 10 minutes to Avenue of Stars, a second to shopping street, and 2 minutes to the Airport shuttle stop. I will definitely stay there again.

• 31st Dec 2012

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

A small room we got but it had all we needed. The warm shower was praising. It was impressive that this hostel is in 3 buildings in the same street. Free-of-charge calls to Hong Kong city and hot drinking water is offered. The 7-eleven shops downstairs is a hit. There we got warm soy milk, dim sum, breakfast, etc.. Love it!!

• 29th Dec 2012

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The room is clean. The staffs are friendly. The location is excellent. An exit of Tsim Sha Tsui Metro station is just at the junction of Cameron Road and Nathan Road. The airport shuttle bus stop near the junction of Cameron Road and Chatam road is very convenient. Don't forget to prepare the exact 33 HKD when you get into the bus. Great value and highly recommended.

• 28th Dec 2012

Cityherberge

Dresden, Germany

Clean and very modern. Shared bathrooms are big and clean. Highly recommended!!!

Lanavilla Oman

Muscat, Oman

We had a very pleasant stay there. Very recommended.

Atlantis Hotel Thessaloniki

Thessaloniki, Greece

I got a good tip about the city tour bus for 2 €. I had to go to the airport at 2:30am and the staff made sure that I woke up, got the bus ticket and got on to the bus. For a single room, room no. 13 is more pleasant than no. 14. Wi-Fi worked well at the lobby but not in the room.

Atlantis Hotel Thessaloniki

Thessaloniki, Greece

I would book a room with an air-conditioner, if I am coming during Summer again. The location of the hotel is excellent. The staffs are friendly and helpful.

The staffs are very helpful and friendly. They gave a review of the city, so it was easy to orientate in the first day. We could buy the ticket of thermal bath from the hostel too. We took an apartment - very big, nice and clean. The location is great; very near to the market hall, Gallert thermal bath, the restaurant street (Raday Utca?) and the shopping street (Vaci Utca). We got much more than what we paid for. Only one thing is that it was a little too cold inside the apartment.

Night and Day

Rome, Italy

Very central, very clean, very friendly and very worth for the money we paid. Sharing bathroom with only other 2 people. Feel like at home with kitchen, coffee machine. We got restaurant tips and city overview. Great help! If we will be in Rom again, we will definitely go back there.

Citystay Mitte

Berlin, Germany

Very center.There should be a kitchen.

PLUS Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Even in the dorm,I had a quite private corner.Big room.Clean and real bath and toilette.

LSE Carr-Saunders Hall

Nice located, near metro and the center, clean room and shared bathrooms, great english breakfast, reception are half nice half moody.I'll stay there again anyway.

Very center. few minutes walk from train station, vieux port, fruit market, etc. Staffs are great. Only that there is no warm shower in the morning but in the evening is good, and no light for the room.