Location Australia, Gender Male, Age 53

Cheers Lighthouse, Istanbul, Turkey
6.0
22nd Jun 2016

Negatives - What I was not happy about was the guy running the place and his arrogance and sleaziness. For this reason I would not go back, mainly. I had the staff ask me about whether I pilfered the soap container or soap or something? I only spent one night there and told them to look through my luggage for themselves. Not my fault they did not check the inventory from the last lodgers. Over priced beer. Positives - Handy location and clean.

Old Town Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
14th Apr 2016

I was happy with my room and will probably make a further booking prior to leaving Croatia.

Frankfurt Hostel, Frankfurt, Germany
16th May 2013

Excellent Hostel

Sur Pension, Istanbul, Turkey
6.3
9th May 2013

Only booked this hotel after the Bahaus Hostel was fully booked for the night that I needed. The Sur Pension was a little difficult to find, even though on the map it had appeared easy. For those not in the know regarding Istanbul, there are hotels etc that have a toilet and attached to the wall is a shower hose. This small toilet room becomes a showering room also. Another person I was with was really upset by this. The Bahaus did not have these problems. The rooms at the Sur Pension are tiny.

Bahaus Guesthouse Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
30th Apr 2013

This was my first preference and was very happy with this hostel. I did not realise that other hostels/hotels have a toilet in a small room and attached to the wall is a shower hose for showering (only). The Bahaus had proper shower cubicles in large bathrooms. The Bahaus also had a great free breakfast with a lovely view on the roof.

Frankfurt Hostel, Frankfurt, Germany
24th Apr 2013

Great Location, Very Friendly staff and will be going back on my way home.

×