Reviews: germanescovar2064

Samba Rooms Hostel

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

It was really expensive because it was a couple of days before the first game of Colombia in the World Cup. Because of this, its "Value for money" wasn't great. However, I found great atmosphere.

Axor Feria

Madrid, Spain

Very good for a short stay, near to the airport. There is a mall nearby that can be visited for eating outside of the hotel. Although I understand this happens, I didn't appreciate that the staff recommeded me to eat in the hotel when I asked them if there was a restaurant near to the hotel.

Liberty Hotel Paris

Paris, France

You have to consider it is Paris, and that it is a "cheap" hotel when evaluating it. The bathroom was really small!

Antalya Dantel Pension

Hostel Ruthensteiner

Vienna, Austria

HomePlus Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

I stayed for 5 nights at HomePlus Hostel. I think that the beds were comfortable and the rooms were ok, with enough room for each of the 8 guests. The staff was friendly (mostly one of the girls... ┬┐Anna?). However, I would say that it was noisy in the morning because they were doing some work in the walls outside of the room. In addition, one of the showers was not working half of the days and the one I had to use instead didn't appear to be as clean as I would have liked.

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

The atmosphere of the hostel was great and the staff was very helpful. I consider a plus its location in Frankfurt's Red Light District, since it allows you to experience some night life in a boring city like Frankfurt. In addition, I appreciated that they sent me an email explaining about the surroundings of the hostel. The only problem is that the rooms don't have air conditioning, so it makes it difficult to sleep on summer nights!

Oak Hostel

• 14th Aug 2012

Oak Hostel

• 13th Aug 2012

• 8th Aug 2012

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki

• 5th Aug 2012

City YMCA, London

Breakfast was good, but the showers and the toilets are disgusting. They should try to clean them more often.

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Although my room was for 12 people, it was clean. I liked very much the shared bathrooms: they have mops there so that you shall clean it after using it. Not a big deal, but improves a lot the cleanliness of the place. The only think I disliked was that I had to wait around 20 minutes to enter to the bathroom, because there were some of these out of service. Staff are really helpful. They give clear instructions and suggest activities.

HQ Villa

Lima, Peru

The toilet was not working very well in my bathroom. It was not nice to enter my hand into the tank for making the toilet work!! However, the beds and rooms were clean. It is well located, but not so near to Ovalo de Miraflores (there you can find many popular hostels); you have to walk almost 12 blocks!!