Reviews: lenarother4719

Che Lagarto hostel Morro de Sao Paulo

Morro de Sao Paulo, Brazil

nice breakfast, really friendly staff, great location and setup - loved it!

• 22nd Apr 2013

Hostel Galeria 13

Salvador, Brazil

• 17th Apr 2013

Books Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I loved staying at Books Hostel! The owner Felipe and all the receptionists really make you feel like at home. The bar prices are more than fair plus you're allowed to bring your own beverages (which shows they are not just trying to make money off the travellers). My first day there they had organised a jam session from 4pm-11pm and a lot of Rio locals came as well - awesome! Last but not least, they probably had the best breakfast I've had during my 10-week-trip through SA! I'll be back!

• 6th Apr 2013

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

Since I was travelling alone, I decided to stay at one of the few hostels in Las Vegas to meet other travellers. Although the hostel is not directly on the strip, it is an easy 10min-bus ride to the strip and within walking distance to the downtown/Freemont area (which would be very far when staying on the strip). I loved the atmosphere at Cat Hostel, since it feels very secure/homey and an inner courtyard just invites everyone to hang out & meet people - and so I did! Great hostel, great stay!

• 14th May 2012

HotelHotel Hostel

Seattle, USA

Great place, super friendly staff and one of the cleanest hostels I've ever seen! Beautiful bathrooms, nice breakfast, new rooms and although the hostel isn't central to the tourist attractions, the Fremont district has a great bar scene (check out the Belgian beer bar!!) and a good atmosphere!

• 31st Dec 2011