Reviews: lenarother4719

8th Dec 2015

• Germany, Female, 25-30
Hostal Atlanta, Palma de Mallorca, Spain
24th Jul 2015

The receptionists were all really nice and welcoming. We were upgraded to a 2-bed-room which made it really nice and comfortable. Everything is clean. I can't really say anything about the atmosphere, since we only stayed one night and were barely there. Check-out at 11am is nice after a long night. You should only come here if you want to stay in El Arenal! It isn't actually in Palma, it is 30min bus ride away from Plaza Espana. Also, be ready to be surrounded by party people! Enjoy.

Hostel Galeria 13, Salvador, Brazil
8.0
17th Apr 2013

Books Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
6th Apr 2013

I loved staying at Books Hostel! The owner Felipe and all the receptionists really make you feel like at home. The bar prices are more than fair plus you're allowed to bring your own beverages (which shows they are not just trying to make money off the travellers). My first day there they had organised a jam session from 4pm-11pm and a lot of Rio locals came as well - awesome! Last but not least, they probably had the best breakfast I've had during my 10-week-trip through SA! I'll be back!

Hostel Cat, Las Vegas, USA
14th May 2012

Since I was travelling alone, I decided to stay at one of the few hostels in Las Vegas to meet other travellers. Although the hostel is not directly on the strip, it is an easy 10min-bus ride to the strip and within walking distance to the downtown/Freemont area (which would be very far when staying on the strip). I loved the atmosphere at Cat Hostel, since it feels very secure/homey and an inner courtyard just invites everyone to hang out & meet people - and so I did! Great hostel, great stay!

HotelHotel Hostel, Seattle, USA
31st Dec 2011

Great place, super friendly staff and one of the cleanest hostels I've ever seen! Beautiful bathrooms, nice breakfast, new rooms and although the hostel isn't central to the tourist attractions, the Fremont district has a great bar scene (check out the Belgian beer bar!!) and a good atmosphere!