Reviews: suarezfabio

Location: Spain, Gender: Male, Age: 46

Hostal Oliver

Madrid, Spain

Well located next to the Puerta do Sol. Main complaint is that the wi-fi and Tv signal is very weak

Valenciaflats Rooms

Valencia, Spain

It a perfect place to stay while in Velencia.

Hostal Marino

Ibiza, Spain

Staff is very helpful and friendly. ThereĀ“s a market right next the hotel and the aquarium and some beaches are just few minutes walk from there.

Urbany Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Cool place to stay. Close to the La Sagrada Familia Cathedral na to Clot Arago subway station wich will take you to anywhere.

La Estrella B&B

Vigo, Spain

Though I arrived at the time apointed at my reservation the hostel was closed and I had to call and wait for someone to open. The location was not so close to the bus or train station as I expected.and the neighbourhood did not looked safe. The bathrooms was dirty. I quited the place and went to somewhere else.

Ballantrae at The West End

Edinburgh, Scotland

Fantastic ! Very neat, well located and a very helpful staff. I love it and recommend it to everybody.

Kinlay House Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Very cool. Only complain is that the luggsge locker is outside. The staff is very helpful and I enjoyed my time over there.

Residenza Santa Croce

Venice, Italy

Very well located. The lockers are small. Someone of the staff will aways appear when called, but I seldom saw someone around to see who's coming and going.

Hotel Alabarda

Trieste, Italy

It`s a family place. Very nice and helpful.I'll stay there again if I return to Trieste.

Fulir Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

I enjoyed a lot. The staff is cool and so all the people over there. When I return to Zagreb, its there that I\'ll stay.

Vila Veselova

Ljubljana, Slovenia

A very cozy place with a very helpful and nice staff.

HomePlus Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The staff is very cool. It's a great place to make friends. Just a little difficult to sleep with the bar outside and the bells from the church and no shades on windows, but is close to all things cool in Zagreb.

Vienna City Hostel

Vienna, Austria

Very clean and neat. A bit far from the attractions.

Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Very well located. Just a bit noisy, but nothing to worry about.

Central Globetrotter Hostel

Leipzig, Germany

The neighbourhood is peculiar, but the hostel is cozy and well located.

Odyssee Globetrotter Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I like it. Staff is cool and enjoyed the neighbourhood. If I come back to Berlin will probably stay there again.