Reviews: Liz17

Location: Spain, Gender: Female, Age: 30

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

There was not enough ventilation in the rooms. Then, the ensuite bathroom was quite small for a room of 6 people.

Hi there! Thanks very much for your comments! If there's not enough ventilation please feel free to ask our front desk staff for assistance. There might be additional fans around. Also, if the bathroom gets too small just knock down the walls... No, of course not. That wouldn't make any sense now, would it? ;) Sorry, tomorrow I'm off which makes me quite giddy at times. Always know where your towel is!

smartcityhostels Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

Really good hostel! I only spent one night, but worth it. Only comments is that Wifi need to be improved (really slow, only if you pay you can get a better one...). Heating was not on that night, and it was a bit chilly, but manageable. All in all, I like the atmosphere, and the room (I was in a 6bed room, but all for myself!) was really clean.

King Kong Hostel Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

We really enjoyed our stay in the hostel. Probably some points to mention are the poor lighting in the rooms. Also that there should be a sink in the bathroom, as we found that after finishing in the bathroom we have to go to the shower to use the sink. When storing luggage we were expecting to get a number or label just in case. On the other side, breakfast included was really good and complete!

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

The staff of the hostel was really helpful. I havent had any problems before when staying in a shared bedroom with other people, but in this case I couldnt sleep on the first night cause of the noise of the other people in the room. Dan in reception offered me to change room in order to make my stay more comfortable but in the end I decided to let things as they were. So thanks so much for being so helpful!

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

My friends and I really enjoyed our stay in the City Backpackers hostel. Really relaxed atmosphere and great facilities (kitchen with fridges for each room, several computers with internet access, free wifi, sofas, sauna,...), and most importantly really clean!

Loft Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

I really enjoyed my stay in the Loft Hostel. I found it to be right in the middle of the city centre, and the rooms were clean and spacious. I would have liked to have bigger lockers , as I think the ones in the shared rooms are a bit small. Also, there werent any social activities in the comunal area during the days that I stayed, a bit of a shame as I heard there were good!

The Walrus Hostel

The rooms where small and the lockers where also tiny. The bathroom wasnt really clean and the state of the building looked old. The staff was helpful though, and we loved the guy in the bar.

Hostelle - Female Only Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Really nice hostel, with a great atmosphere! I would definetely recommend it. It even has a kitchen if you want to cook your own food.

Budgett Hostels