Reviews: jpshimizu

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 23

One of the best place I've ever stayed in!The place,location,food,people,staff are perfect!I felt like i was in a hotel...it was the best bed i sleept in a hostel here In USA until now,and the bathroom are very clean!!!With you are in Boston,you must stay at Hostelling International Boston!!

Q4 Hotel

New York, USA

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

The bedrooms are nice and the bed was good.The location is not the best but it's near from a metro line so it's help a lot your locomotion to the city center. A well equipped kitchen ,the staff was very helpful,free wifi and a good breakfast included.I recommend this hostel for who is staying on Chicago.

Hello, Thank you for staying at the Getaway Hostel. We are glad that our staff left a lasting impression and you enjoyed our facilities. We look forward to seeing you again. Take care, Jason Schultz General Manager

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The best place I've ever stayed in Amsterdam!The location is very good and the staff are very helpful.The breakfast was ok too.The lockers are difficult to use because they are under the bed.I hardly recommend Flying Pig Downtown!!!

YHA London Central

The bedrooms are nice and the bed was good.The location is good,not far from the city center. A well equipped kitchen ,the staff was very helpful.I only think wifi and breakfast should be for free

Porto Spot Hostel

Porto, Portugal

One of the best place I've ever stayed in!The place,location,food,people,staff are perfect!I felt like i was in a hotel...it was the best bed i sleept in a hostel until now,and the bathroom are very clean!!!With you are in Porto,you must stay at Porto Spot Hostel!!!

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

One of the best place I've ever stayed in!The place,location,food,people,staff are perfect.The lockers are very good for big bags too.Only the bathroom on my floor was not working,so i need to move every day for a shower.I hardly recommend Kabul Backpackers Hostel!!!!

Zebra Hostel

Milan, Italy

The bathrooms are dirty sometimes and the toilets don't flush properly.The bedrooms are nice and the bed was good.The staff(not all of them) doesn't speak english,soo is hard to comunicate some times.The location is good,not far from the city center. A well equipped kitchen, free breakfast , and free internet access.It was a good stay.