Reviews: tomrhollett8130

• England, Couple, 31-40
Casa Babylon Backpackers, Malaga, Spain
21st Dec 2014

We only stayed for one night but we really liked it. There was a slight smell of stale smoke upon entering the bedroom but everything was clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. We really liked the house and the ambience of the hostal.

Rrichiesrooms, St Petersburg, Russia
23rd May 2013

Very nice hostel. Really enjoyed our stay here. Clean, friendly atmosphere, very well located. Could not ask for more! Thank you!

Right on Nevsk' Hostel, St Petersburg, Russia
4th May 2013

Had a very pleasant stay here. Owner and manager were very friendly and spoke English and Russian. Clean and safe. Friendly atmosphere and cool barbeque party! ! Wish I could have stayed longer but I'm sure I'll be back next year! Thanks guys!

Hostel Aleje 28, Krakow, Poland
9th Aug 2012

The staff were very friendly and welcoming. I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel. I would recommend it to anybody who is looking for good quality accomodation at a low cost.

• England,
Bdeiwi Hostel & Hotel, Amman, Jordan
5.0
20th Mar 2009

Bathroom dirty. Bed not made to an acceptable standard and pillow smelt of previous client. Window would not close so room was freezing. When requested to change, was told it was the only available room. Staff were hard-selling tours relentlessly and giving self-interested advice without listening. An unpleasant introduction to Jordan.