Reviews: tomrhollett8130

Casa Babylon Backpackers

Malaga, Spain

We only stayed for one night but we really liked it. There was a slight smell of stale smoke upon entering the bedroom but everything was clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. We really liked the house and the ambience of the hostal.

• 21st Dec 2014

Rrichiesrooms

St Petersburg, Russia

Very nice hostel. Really enjoyed our stay here. Clean, friendly atmosphere, very well located. Could not ask for more! Thank you!

• 23rd May 2013

Right on Nevsk' Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

Had a very pleasant stay here. Owner and manager were very friendly and spoke English and Russian. Clean and safe. Friendly atmosphere and cool barbeque party! ! Wish I could have stayed longer but I'm sure I'll be back next year! Thanks guys!

Hostel Aleje 28

Krakow, Poland

The staff were very friendly and welcoming. I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel. I would recommend it to anybody who is looking for good quality accomodation at a low cost.

Bdeiwi Hostel & Hotel

Amman, Jordan

Bathroom dirty. Bed not made to an acceptable standard and pillow smelt of previous client. Window would not close so room was freezing. When requested to change, was told it was the only available room. Staff were hard-selling tours relentlessly and giving self-interested advice without listening. An unpleasant introduction to Jordan.