Reviews: annabanana162

• England, Couple, 25-30
Surf 'N' Snow Backpackers, Auckland, New Zealand
5.1
27th Feb 2014

Bathrooms weren't cleaned during my stay. Watched staff change beds and they only changed the fitted sheet and pillow case, duvet cover wasn't changed. My locker under bed was broken so not secure at all. Room was like a sauna at night. Would not stay here again.

Rotorua Downtown Backpackers, Rotorua, New Zealand
21st Apr 2013

An awesome hostel to stay at! The staff are so friendly and helpful was like being at home. So many movies to choose from on a rainy day! Will definitely be back!

Base Bay of Islands, Paihia, New Zealand
14th Apr 2013

I had a great stay at Base. Great location, fab BBQ every night. There is a huge selection of films for rainy days and really cosy common room felt like being in a lounge at home. Can't fault this hostel. Huge rooms with en-suite and friendly staff. Would definitely come back again!

Base Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
2nd Apr 2013

Was a great first stop. Met lots of people and there was lockers under the beds so I always felt that my stuff was safe! Always some night out going on so if you're travelling alone I highly recommend it here! I would go again.

Hi Anna, Thank you very much for staying at Base Backpackers Auckland! I really appreciate the feedback you provided us. The reviews are really important for us as they let us know what people like about our hostel or what we are still a bit average at. I am happy to read that you rated the staff so highly (pssst.. ‘nice attracts nice’ though you know ;-) and that you liked our bar was also very nice to read! So thank you Anna! Safe travels, Amanda. General Manager, Base Auckland

• England,
ABC Hostel, Singapore, Singapore
9.0
9th Jun 2009

Had a great time at the hostel the staff were very welcoming and made my time there very enjoyable.

Hi Anna, Thank you for your kind comments! We wish you a safe voyage home and hope to see you again! :) Regards, Raymond Tan ABC Hostel