Reviews: abozarth1257

Dubrovnik Villa Valjalo

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The hostel is about a 30-40 minute walk to the old city, but it is really near a beach and it is nice to be in a different part of Dubrovnik that you might not see if you stay in the center. The dorm is seperated into two rooms with a kitchenette for everyone to use in one part. It is peaceful, not noisy and has a pool. It is a bit hard to have just one bathroom, but it's never too busy. Definitely recommended based on price and calm ambiance.

Sky Lounge Hostel

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Good hostel, felt comfortable there. Kitchen and bathrooms were not the cleanest, but overall good ambiance and well located. Great price...definitely recommended

Tchaikovsky Hostel

Split, Croatia

Very, very good hostel. It is quiet, but it is in a great location. The staff are super friendly and helpful. The bedrooms are spacious with big lockers and curtains on the beds. Definitely recommend this hostel...more like a hotel with shared rooms.

Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. stayed in a private room with my mom and we were both very comfortable. common area is welcoming, kitchen is great and it was nice starting each day.with tatiana's waffles. the staff is awesome and gives great advice.

Porto Spot Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Great place to stay in porto. Staff is super friendly. I stayed there with my mom and we were both very happy and comfortable there. Very nice kitchen to cook.

• 26th Apr 2014

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Great, comfortable place to stay with an excellent breakfast! The beds are really comfortable as well.

Santorini, Greece

Paraga Beach Hostel

Mykonos, Greece

It is right on the beach with a nice pool which is great, but the tent huts where you stay get really hot inside and there is loud music blasting all the time.

Great hostel to stay. Not hard to find. Nice and helpful staff. I met some really nice people right away and always had people to hang out with. The hostel offers some really nice activities and tours. I am so happy I stayed here.

Dar Jameel

Tangier, Morocco

Riad Chez Lea

Marrakech, Morocco

This is a really great hostel. For the price, it is quite excellent. The staff members are really friendly and helped us out a lot. The breakfast is great. Only down sides are it is hard to find (plot it on a map in advance to avoid confusion) and the bathroom shower didn't get too warm at times. But again, I definitely recommend it!