Reviews: abozarth1257

Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. stayed in a private room with my mom and we were both very comfortable. common area is welcoming, kitchen is great and it was nice starting each day.with tatiana's waffles. the staff is awesome and gives great advice.

Porto Spot Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Great place to stay in porto. Staff is super friendly. I stayed there with my mom and we were both very happy and comfortable there. Very nice kitchen to cook.

• 26th Apr 2014

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Great, comfortable place to stay with an excellent breakfast! The beds are really comfortable as well.

Caveland

Santorini, Greece

Paraga Beach Hostel

Mykonos, Greece

It is right on the beach with a nice pool which is great, but the tent huts where you stay get really hot inside and there is loud music blasting all the time.

Great hostel to stay. Not hard to find. Nice and helpful staff. I met some really nice people right away and always had people to hang out with. The hostel offers some really nice activities and tours. I am so happy I stayed here.

Dar Jameel

Tangier, Morocco

Riad Chez Lea

Marrakech, Morocco

This is a really great hostel. For the price, it is quite excellent. The staff members are really friendly and helped us out a lot. The breakfast is great. Only down sides are it is hard to find (plot it on a map in advance to avoid confusion) and the bathroom shower didn't get too warm at times. But again, I definitely recommend it!