Reviews: shanti_eek

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Abhostel

Antwerp, Belgium

Great kitchen and common area. The host went out of his way to telling me about the city and things to do. Nice outdoor area on the second floor. No towels provided, so be sure to bring your own!

AWA La Source Chamonix

Chamonix, France

Very small room, but pretty cheap for Chamonix and in a great location. The restaurant and bar were closed when we were there, so not sure what those are like. The staff were nice, and flexible in terms of check out times.

• 3rd Jun 2013

Great place to spend a few days or a week. I got in on a night bus at 4am. They let me sleep on a couch and then put me into a room with a bed at 6am without charging me for an extra night. Comfy lounge, good breakfast, great pool for the afternoon heat. Would recommend doing the evening walking tour.

Ideal Hostel Pension

Fethiye, Turkey

Nice lounge on the top floor. Weren't many people around when I was there, though. I'd booked a dorm room, but they had a single room free and let me stay there for the same price.

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Great place if you're traveling alone, and want to meet people. The rooms were clean and the bar downstairs was awesome!