Reviews: luizatz4243

Just book it!

Excellent!

Baby Lemonade Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

Could shower (in a very hot bathroom with gas smell); not clean at all; strange staff guy.

Thank you for your review, we will do everything to fix our imperfections. :)

Oslo Hostel Central

Oslo, Norway

Book this one.

eHostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

- Good: Amazing showers and mattresses (for a hostel); Very clean and new facilities; Very good location; Individual sockets and LED lamp. - Not so good: Really tight rooms: better pray to get some organized fellows - otherwise you'll not be able to reach your bed; The upper bed of the triple bunk is very close to the ceiling - not good if you arrive drunk or plan to stay seated while reading or chatting; A bit noisy during the night. Overall, a good place to stay!

I could rate as 'very poor' after the very bad experience I had. But I prefer considering my situation as an exception. I've been to more than 30 hostels and I've had very different (good and bad) experiences. So I'll point what's good and bad at this hostel. Good: location (nice neighborhood and close to everything you'll need), value (fare for what they offer).

Premium Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Nice place, nice price, nice staff, nice breakfest, nice enviroment... To make a long story short: THE BEST HOSTEL I\'VE EVER BEEN TO!!! And I\'ve been to more than 20 hostels in 14 european contries!