Reviews: martieahmann8874

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I am very happy with my stay! The hostel was clean, very nice staff and I loved the rooftop bar! The restaurant was very nice and the BBQ served on the rooftop Sunday thru Wednesday was a good deal! I would definitely recommend this place to everyone and will stay there again the time I am in KL.

Kinabalu Mountain Lodge

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

Very helpful and kind staff. Beautiful view of the mountain and valley. Very relaxing and good food cooked by the hosts.

El Balsamo

El Sunzal, El Salvador

Ximena's Guest House

San Salvador, El Salvador

I had a wonderful stay at Ximena's Guest House. The room was large and had a ceiling fan that kept me cool. Lena and her staff are very helpful with trip planning and informing you of what is in the area. I would recommend this guest house to everyone!

Thanks for your positive comments Martie. I am glad you had a good time with us. Lena

Hospedaje Casco Viejo

Panama City, Panama

I would not recommend this hostel. Upon my arrival, the reception/common area was filled with the staff memebers friends who were not staying at the hostel. The staff memeber did not check me in and did not direct me to the area of my room. I wandered around the place to fnid it. I was stopped while walking in the area and told not to walk around alone at any time. I checked out within 60 minutes of staying there and moved to a new hostel.

Hostal Nomba

Boquete, Panama

The staff at the hostel are great! Ryan really knows the area all it has to offer. The hostel is in a great location, close to town center and the adventure companies!

Feel free to stop by even if its just for a free map, or to join our evening trek down to the hot springs. Perhaps hiking the volcano is what your after or going mountain biking. Whatever it may be, we are called the adventure hostel for a reason.