Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 35

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

I liked my stay at the youth hostel, everything was fine. But the breakfast finishes really to early (till 9am)

Hotel Molino

Sidi Kaouki, Morocco

This hostel has everything a travellerheart needs and even more. a cosy bar, roofterrace, kitchen, free Internet, TV, surfboards, nice people, amazing staff, clean rooms and a perfect location right in the old medina and only a 10 min walk away from the beach. The staff is veeeeeery friendly and makes you feel home from the moment you arrive.

Pension Souika

Chefchaouen, Morocco

AWESOME!!!! Still cant believe that the prices are so low for such a good place!!!! Clean, beautiful, perfect location, very nice staff,, internet, roofterrace!!! I have stayed at so many hostels in different countries, but those in morocco were without doubt the best I have ever stayed!!!!!

Riad Zitoune Youth Hostel

Marrakech, Morocco

The Riad is beautiful, perfect located in the heart of the old medina, very clean, they have a roofterrace and there is a huge common area. The prices are incredible low for a very good place. I have stayed at many hostels in different countries, but the best I have ever stayed are without doubt, those in morocco!!!!

Amour d' Auberge

Marrakech, Morocco

I had a really good time there. The hostel is located in the heart of the old medina. i have stayed at many hostel in different countries. i was impressed by Amour d' Auberge and it is a shame that is so cheap, because they deserve to be paid much more for the service and the facilities. The breakfast is included and awesome! Every bed has a reading lamp and an electrical socket...The internet use is included, the staff is awesome and it is very clean! love it

Amour d' Auberge

Riad Massin

Marrakech, Morocco

Staying at Riad Massim was the best what could happen to me!! I made friends with the staff, they are just adorable, i cannot find enough words to describe it..they are amazing.:-) The Riad is so beautiful, I felt like in a palace..not only beautiful, but also very clean! I have stayed at many, many hostels in different countries and continents, but the hostels in Morocco are the best I have ever stayed!!! And I still can believe the prices, I would pay the triple price and still feeling bad :-)

Art Hostel Rio

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

It was a very clean hostel with a nice terrace. The problem is that they close very early and there is no bar, so it is not easy to get in contact with the other travellers if you travel by your own, as I did... 15 min of internetuse is gratis, then you have to pay...The breakfast was ok, but not as good as in the hostel "stone of a beach". The good thing is that you can walk 10-15min to Lapa, the party district. The price of the dorms are good and once again: it is very clean!!!

Mellow Yellow Backpackers

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

i didnt go to this hostel, because everybody told me i should not..so i cant write a review

Stone of a Beach

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I booked the 5 days-package for the NYE 2011 and I was supposed to leave Rio afterwards...I extended my stay, left stone of a beach 3 times and came always back like a boumerang.. In total I stayed 5 weeks there...I guess this is enough to express my thoughts about this hostel.. I had a great time, made beautiful friendships with staff and guests. I really felt at home there, I love this place and its staff and for me it was much more than a hostel...it was home :-) love you SOAB! Nadia

Nega Maluca Guesthouse

Salvador, Brazil

I had great time there..the breakfast was awesome...some of the staff were very nice, others not... The rooms were clean and above every bed they have electrical sockets and lamps, which is great! I would not use again the inhouse-laundry-service :-( the location is perfect! you can walk easily in a few minutes to the historical center! and just in front of the hostel you have a nice square with bars...

Stone of a Beach

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Love this place! roofterrace is the best ever i have seen in hostels! The staff is AWESOME and I consider them as my friends after staying in total 5 weeks there..lovely people...they made my trip unforgettable! The breakfast is the best i ever had in all the hostels I have stayed in my life, no doubt! And once again, the Staff is a bunch of the most lovely, cute people i ever met....the boatparty in the NYE package was one of my highlights in Rio..love it,nadia

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

very clean and very nice staff! I had a great time and will choose again this hostel the next time I´ll visit Berlin!

Tas D'Viaje Hostel

Punta del Este, Uruguay

Very, very friendly and lovely staff! I enjoyed my stay. Even if it was raining I had a good time at the hostel. I miss the guys and the nights at the hostelbar under the moonlight and stars..The hostel is clean and you can see, that everything is new. If I ever go back to punta del este, there is no doubt where to stay.