Location: Mexico, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Erasmus Home

Salamanca, Spain

Great location and nice staff. Breakfast served at a different place, but not that far. The café con leche at the breakfast is really good. Rooms are clean. Only one shower by floor, but it wasn't a problem during my stay.

Second time at the hostel and it was as good as the first one! well done!

Art Space Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Nice staff, always helpful. The location is great, however it was a bit difficult to find when arriving. It was really clean and I liked the atmosphere in general, specially the entrance hall with all the shoes at the entry, reminded me to all my Russian friends when I go to their place and I have to take off my shoes, that's something you don't usually do in other places. Great job and keep on with the great service.

Metropol Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

As the hostel is brandnew it's really clean, the location is great, the breakfast as well; and it has a good kebab and curry wurst next to the hostel. For sure I would recomend it!

Sweet Hostel

Milan, Italy

Really helpful staff, there was a little crisis in the hotel due to unexpected guests that had to stay an extra night because of the volcano issue but they managed it well, the sink of the bathroom was the tidiest I've ever seen and the door couldn't be closed, the hostel is easily reachable following the instructions of the hostel.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Cheap and comfortable, really near from Termini and metro station

Au Bon Accueil

Mont St. Michel, France

Great staff and breakfast, it's such a pretty nice place to stay if you want to relax in the country, a bit difficult to find when driving at night and in the rain, but the amazing staff makes you forget about that.