Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

IT WAS GOOD TO FIND STAFF THAT SPOKE SPANISH.... IM MEXICAN AND I FOUND A LOT OF PEOPLE SPEAKING SPANISH THERE...

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

my room had a really bad odor.... was stinky,.. so we had to let the door open,.... using a chair to avoid the door get closed... too many noises with so many doors... I know that is for safety but it is noisy... thanks for everything staff... :) your job was good.

thanks, everything was fine....

Hola, thank you for the short but nice comment :) See you, your MEININGER Team

Emma Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

i didn like to see the little paper on the door * I ll be right back* on the door... and to wait some minutes, more than those five.... in order to be able to enter to the hostel.. but thanks for everything... :)

Flamingo Hostel

Krakow, Poland

EVERYTHING WAS GOOD ... THANKS... YOUR WIFI SIGNAL IS WEAK,.. I HAD TO GO TO THE CORRIDOR TO BE ABLE TO CONNECT.... THANKS !!!!

Fest Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING,.. REGARDS MY FRIEND.... YOUR LITTLE DAUGHTER IS PRETTY,... CONGRATULATIONS, AND YOUR WIFE TOO.... NICE FAMILY. I GIVE YOU EXCELLENT SCORE. LUIS FROM MEXICO (GUADALAJARA).

MEININGER London Hyde Park

Dear, thanks for this review. We hope to see you again! Kind regards, Your MEININGER Team London

Mount Eccles Court

Dublin, Ireland

THANK YOU,... YOUR STAFF IS REALLY NICE.... THEY HELPED ME A LOT. THE HOSTEL IS WELL LOCATED...

The Funky Chicken Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

I already gave my opinion, everything good, tahnks again people from STAFF.

Gia Hostel

Sighisoara, Romania

THANK YOU VERY MUCH,..... YOUR HOSTEL IS BEAUTYFUL... MY ROOM WAS EXCELLENT... WITH NEWY YORK IMAGES.... ON THE WALLS... THE WOMAN ON RECEPTION WAS REALLY FRIENDLY :) AND SHE SPOKE SPANISH, SO IT HELPED.... IM FROM MEXICO.... THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, IT WAS REALLY NICE TO BE WITH YOU.

The Funky Chicken Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Everything good,... I arrived late and the girl received me with a good attitude... rooms are clean,.. restrooms are clean as well. They gave my permission to store my lugagge while I was travelling for a couple of days to other cities... It is a quiet hostel, with a nice little yard,... it is well located.... there are stores near, a block from the hostel so you can buy drinks or some food there.... I would go back there if I visit Bucharest one more time... THANKS people from the staff.

Graffiti Playa

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Nice STAFF, really well LOCATED,... there are TAQUITOS, really GOOD ones just in front of the hostel.,... and they open 24 hours a day... it's clean... and their STAFF is really friendly,... and they help you and make you feel really comfortable... I'd really come back to this hostel... People! Stay in this hostel,.. :) Luis and Jose Reynoso from Guadalajara.

Magic Bacalar

Bacalar, Mexico

The staff is REALLY REALLY REALLY nice and friendly... the food at the little cabin at the entrance of this hostel is delicious and the service and attentions of the woman who attends the place is EXCELENT. Antonio is excellent also, he's part of the staff there... :) I hope you GROW and GROW as a hostel, and make this friendly people from the staff GROW with you... :) The woman who attended us prepared delicious food, and kindly offered habaneros... Luis and Jose from Guadalajara. :)

Soberanis

Cancun, Mexico

This is a really well located hostel, just next to the supermarket, and it's between main avenues in Cancun where you can take buses really easily... COnditioning air was only ON or OFF, so when we turned it on, the room became really COLD, so we have to turn it off in the middle of the night. When we arrived we didn't have blankets, and we thought we had to buy some, but the we asked the staff and they gave us CLEAN ones, and towels... the restroom was really CLEAN and that's what matters.

THANKS!!! EVERYTHING WAS FINE.... EXCELLENT.. THEIR STAFF, JOHNNY AND ALEX VERY NICE PEOPLE... THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE HOME... THE ROOMS ARE BIG AND VENTILATED... MINE DID NOT HAVE CONDITIONING AIR, BUT THE FAN WAS ENOUGH :) VERY CLEAN, AND WELL LOCATED, JUST A FEW BLOCKS FROM DOWNTOWN AND THE MARKET PORTALES WHERE THEY SALE DELICIOUS FOOD. THE RIVER IS JUST IN FRONT OF THE HOSTEL... SO THE VIEW IS NICE. ..I'D GO AGAIN, I WOULD'T THINK IT TWICE, LUIS FROM MEXICO

Youth Hostel Malka

Lima, Peru

Soy de Mexico, sobre el hostal,.. super bien ubicado, un hostal muy bonito, uno se siente en casa. Staff MUY MUY amables, de hecho un saludo a los dos argentinos que me atendieron, Silvana y Carlos... excelentes personas los dos... muy amables,... con la mejor disposicion de ayudar... El lugar, bonito, desayuno rico, junto al jardin... zona muy tranquila con un hermoso parque a media cuadra y con avenidas importantes y super mercados a pocos metros,... la verdad lo recomiendo mucho.

TODO EXCELENTE,... NAD AMAS QUE AGRADECIMIENTO AL STAFF, Y AGRADEZCO POR HABERNOS CUIDADO NUESTRO EQUIPAJE MIENTRAS VIAJAMOS... Y POR OFRECERNOS LOS TOURS, Y TICKETES DE BUSES...

Marlon's House Puno

Puno, Peru

TODO EXCELENTE, LES AGRADEZCO MUCHO SUS ATENCIONES... SOY EL MEXICANO QUE ESTUVO,... HACE UNOS 20 DIAS... JE... TODO EXCELENTE,... LO UNICO MALO ES LA UBICACION, PERO BUENO,... ESO NO ES COSA QUE PUEDAN SOLUCIONAR, O A MENOS QUE PONGAN LAS VENTANAS Y TODO DE VIDRIO GRUESO PARA QUE NO SE FILTRE EL SONIDO DE LOS CLAXONS DE LOS AUTOS... PUES ES MOLESTO POR LA NOCHE... JEJE... PERO BUENO, DE AHI EN MAS, TODO BIEN!!!... GRACIAS A LA CHICA CON SU BEBITA, AL CHICO QUE ESTA X LAS NOCHES Y EN COCINA! :)

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

SOy Mexicano, EXCELENTE es poca cosa.. súper bien ubicado, a sólo media cuadra de la Plaza de San Francisco, pleno centro de Cuzco. El hostal es muy bonito, grande, estilo colonial, con un toque juvenil moderno, baños limpios y suficientes en todo momento, privados. El personal muy muy amable, uno puede pasarla tan bien en el hostal que podrian quedarse ahi sin siquiera salir al pueblo jeje... MUYRecomendable sin duda. WI-FI, y excelente ambiente!