Reviews: suzmurr9116

Doolin Hostel

Doolin, Ireland

It's a lovely welcoming hostel. I've been here more than once and enjoy it every time.

It is a pleasure as always to have you stay with us and we enjoy having you stay with us every time. Regards Anthony

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

I enjoyed my stay. The location is great. And they provide the best breakfast of any hostel I've ever stayed at.

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

I felt quite welcome here. I would definitely stay there again.

Aivengo Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I wouldn't stay there again

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

It was an okay place to spend a night when passing through Glasgow.

Backpackers Plus

Oban, Scotland

Oban is a beautiful place and the hostel was a good place to stay.

Argyle Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

This hostel was quite comfortable and it was really nice and warm when the weather outside was so cold. It's a bit of a walk from the main part of the city but definitely doable. I would stay there again.

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

The staff was very helpful and kind. I would definitely stay there again.

Thank you Suzanne. You are welcome here anytime! RMB

Doolin, Ireland

Aille River Hostel is the best. I've been coming here for years and always feel such a warm welcome and so much at home. The staff really go out of their way to help with anything you need. The place is full of character including a peat fire, the original stonework of the farmhouse still in place and the setting by the river is just lovely. Plus the breakfast is really good value.

Sleepzone

Galway, Ireland

Doolin, Ireland

I love this place. I was here earlier this summer and just had to come back. The staff is just wonderful. The setting and building truly beautiful. The cozy atmosphere makes it a great place to meet fellow travelers. And besides all that there is free laundry. (a rarity in Ireland)!

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

This is a very nice hostel, very well run, in a great location and the staff was very helpful and friendly

Rowan Tree Hostel

Ennis, Ireland

This is a very nice hostel. Feels more like a hotel. I love the location by the river. The staff is warm, welcoming and quite helpful.

Doolin, Ireland

This hostel is the best! It's a beautiful location by the river. The 300 year old farmhouse is well maintained and full of character including a peat fire. But most important the staff is so warm and welcoming I felt right at home and they really know the area and are happy to share all they know. Would definitely stay there again.

Sky Backpackers

Dublin, Ireland

Great location. Interesting building. The staff was helpful. And the dorm room was nice and spacious.