Reviews: dupontnicolas292

Location: France, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Backpackers Paradise

Oudtshoorn, South Africa

We had a nice stay in Backpackers Paradise. The location is pretty good : close from many restaurants and a small mart. In April, we could get a (non-free) breakfast. You can also get dinner in the hostel if you book it before 5pm. Room was clean and quite quiet (as for every backpackers place, there is always a good party in the common part ;) ). Be aware that the laundry is actually not inside the hostel

Alexandrie-Montréal

Montreal, Canada

Good place to stay. There is all you need : wifi, breakfast and helpful staff.

Centre Santé-Nature

Quebec, Canada

Chantal is very nice and helpful. She will also offer you a good and big breakfast ! The place is quiet and clean. Also it's not far (10 minutes ride) from Lévis, where you can easily park your car and take the ferry to the old Québec City.

Gros Morne Accommodations & Hostel

Gros Morne National Park, Canada

That's a brand new place. 4 rooms and a common room, very clean. Don't expect to party there (as in any other place in Gros Morne, I guess) but the location is excellent if you wanna visit Gros Morne National Park.

Cabot Trail Hostel Cape Breton

Cape Breton Island, Canada

The location is good if you plan to go to Cape Breton National Park. You are very close from whales watching tour, and also not far from Chéticamp. We had no problem during our night there.

Kat (the host) is just... absolutely lovely and helpful. She also works hard to speak other languages, we appreciate ! That's a small place so the atmosphere is very friendly. It's perfectly clean. Our destination was Cape Breton National Park, you need to drive a bit to go there (more than 1 hour ride) but for such a big country, that's not so far... I would definitely recommend to go there if you plan to go to Cape Breton Island.

Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

A good place to stay. We had a clean, large double room. The bathrooms were quite clean. You can eat in the kitchen/lobby. The kitchen is small, so it is ok to reheat or cook simple food.

A good place to meet people : big place, breakfast in the pub, a lot of activities. Also, rooms and restrooms are quite clean, staff is very helpful and there is all you need (laundry, wifi, public phone...)

HI-Jasper

Jasper, Canada

I had no problem during my stay at the hostel. I had everything I need (I staid only one night). The mixed dorm room didn't actually seem so big. It is separated into smaller parts.

HI-Banff Alpine Centre

Banff, Canada

I had everything I need at this hostel (I staid only one night). The only problem I had was the wifi not working that night.

HI-Calgary City Centre

Calgary, Canada

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

Clean hostel. Very sociable, especially during night. I met a lot of people there. A lot of services, good location, friendly staff. It is the best hostel I have ever been !

Villa Banana

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Absolutely lovely family. They make you feel at home. Dolores even picked us from the ferry in car. The house is very nice, rooms also. The only cons is the location, you have to walk 15-20 minutes to the old town and to the ferry.

Kiss Hostel

Split, Croatia

The hostel is in a nice apartment. Some people had problems with booking : they booked a 4-bed dorm and had to go in a 8-bed. I've even seen two girls sleeping in the reception. Staff were lovely ! Very close to diocletian palace. Clean showers (but one of our towels was dirty, so take yours).

Youth Hostel Zadar

Zadar, Croatia

Good place to stay. Clean. Far from Old Zadar but very close from Borik beach and all you need (restaurants, supermarket). A little bit noisy until midnight.

Villa Jezerka

Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

The owner was very kind. Location is very good, you can even walk to the lakes (15-20 min walk). We had a very good stay here.

Hostel Lika

Zagreb, Croatia

We had a very nice journey at Hostel Lika. Staff was very nice and helpful. The tram is 5 min walk from the hostel and then 15 min to the center. Bathrooms were clean. A good place to stay.

Hotel Sun`Plaza 2

Osaka, Japan

Don't expect great fun and to meet foreign travellers. Be aware that it is a cheap hotel. But it is clean, staff is friendly and can give you some information about Osaka. Location is good also : 2 minutes walk to subway and JR station.