Location: Colombia, Gender: Female, Age: 37

The lady at the reception was sarcastic and impolite. The bunk bed mattresses were very uncomfortable and the room had a very strong and unpleasant paint smell.

• 25th Aug 2013

Aviv Hostel

Tiberias, Israel

Excellent value for money, well located, good service, friendly and helpful staff, very good facilities, nice view, nice swimming pool!

• 5th May 2013

Akkogate Guest Hostel

Akko, Israel

This hostel is very good. The staff is extremely kind and helpful. The location is great and the facilities are good. I will recommended 100%

• 4th May 2013

Yarden Sea Side Apartments

Tel Aviv, Israel

Although I have booked this accommodation time in advance and being in contact with them directly through emails, on the arrival night I found out that there was no place for us! I had to call one of the numbers I was given along with all the indications of how to enter the "flat" prior to our arrival and I was told that they didn't receive any booking from me. The guy was very rude and put the phone down on me. He didn't bother to call me back. I struggled to find a place for that night.

• 3rd May 2013

Private Accommodation

Lisbon, Portugal

The hostel was secure, the rooms spacious and clean, but the toilets need to be cleaned better. It will be good to have the key to enter the place instead of relying on people to open the door.

• 31st Mar 2013

Hostel Pereira Guesthouse

Fatima, Portugal

Excellent place to stay. Good location, facilities, atmosphere and the staff is very friendly and helpful.

• 30th Mar 2013

Hospedaria do Bonfim

Porto, Portugal

There is no heating, so it was a bit cold.

• 27th Mar 2013

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

• 18th Mar 2013

3jolie

Verona, Italy

We have a very pleasent stay in this B&B. It was like being at home =)

• 5th Jul 2012