Capsule Hostel Patong

Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

Great concept! Everyone gets their own little capsule (if you book the deluxe) and it's totally worth it!!! Comfy area. Right in the main area of Patong. There is a decent Swedish club/bar across the street if you get sick of the seedy Patong clubs.

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

Perfect to sightsee around Acropolis. Awesome roof top bar w/ beautiful view. Affordable. Safe. Close to metro. highly recommend! Wifi could be better

Youth Hostel Anna

Santorini, Greece

Private rooms are a 5 min walk from main property. All rooms about a 10 min walk to beach. Close to super market, 24 hr bakery, Motorbike rentals, restaurants, bar, etc. Excellent value. Great people. Great location in Perissa. Free pick up and drop off for a small fee. Highly recommend!

Astor Hyde Park

Enjoyed my stay! You have to be warned about the stairs. I stayed on the 4th floor and it was a hike up 4 flights of stairs and I prefer stairs! Its about a 12 min walk to the tube station. The rooms are really clean. My floor housekeeper started blasting his music shirtless while in the linen closet/cleaning rooms at about 10am. So there was no sleeping after that time. All and all it was great. The wifi is amazing. The security is great. I would definitely stay here again.

Grandio Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

As the title reads...it's a party hostel. You may have to be intoxicated the entire time, but it's a great time! We had a private room (1 giant bed of 2 singles together & a 2ft space). The courtyard bar is fun & a great way to meet lots of peeps (1:9 ratio of F to M). Did the harbor cruise & pub crawl, which were GREAT! The staff was amazing & we especially enjoyed Nick, Mace, & Peter who were great at tending to our needs of more linens & what ever else we wanted! Recommend if u want to PARTY.

The LONDON EYE Hostel

Location is close to the tube, but there is not much close to the hostel. We had to travel into the city to do anything. The free breakfast consists of tea, cereal, and toast so it's not bad. Staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are small, but efficient. It's a good place if you don't want to be super close to the action