Reviews: lallaby8434

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

perfect! nice staff and nice hostel. i\'ll come back here again :)

Hostel TO

Turin, Italy

il personale è molto disponibile e cordiale, meglio di un tourist information! è collegato molto bene con il centro città tramite una buona rete di bus. l'ostello è pulito e va bene x chi ha poche pretese.

Hotel La Marche Verte

Tarfaya, Morocco

• 28th Nov 2013

X Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

I really enjoyed my stay, nice hostel, good breakfast, great location, engaging staff. I think the friendly staff really made the difference, they took us out every night, I've seen Budapest nightlife and made new friends. Thanks guys :)

• 6th Jul 2013
  • Globetrotter

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff were very kind and helpful showing me around and giving tips about the city of Malaga. The hostel is very well located and it's a good place to meet people and make new friends. I'll definitely come back. Thanks!

• 28th Jun 2013

Citadel Youth Hostel

Jerusalem, Israel

I couldn't have found a more beautiful hostel in Jerusalem (in a cave, soooo cute) and the view of the city from the terrace is wonderful too! Perfect location as well.

• 10th May 2013

X Hostel Varna

Varna, Bulgaria

I am an X Hostel addict. Varna was up to the name. Thanks to all staff also in Bucharest and Alicante!!!! I'll post the pictures on fb :)

• 5th May 2012
  • Globetrotter

THANK YOU!!! See you again soon. You know you´re always welcome!

X Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

The hostel is brand new, I was one of the first guests and they upgraded my dorm booking to a private room. They have a pub in the basement were many people hang out!!! Great fun with the staff that took us to the nightlife district that was very close

• 12th Apr 2012

Global Village

Belfast, Northern Ireland

The hostel is very nice and clean, with a nice common area indoor and outdoor. The location is perfect and kind staff. You just should organize some common activities, like pub crawls etc.

• 26th Aug 2011

R Hostel

Kaunas, Lithuania

great hostel! the staff is very gentle, nice, funny and always smiling. i think the best people for that kind of job, to let guest to have fun. we played some games together and then went out to drink. thaks!

• 4th Jun 2011

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

perfect location and very clean!! thanks!

• 1st Jun 2011
  • Globetrotter

one of the best hostel i've been. perfect location, rooms and toilets very nice and coloured, cozy atmosphere, friendly staff. they take us to the shooting range and they offer many other trips.. aaand... pub crawls and fun!!! love it! hope to come back!!!!

• 30th May 2011

The Dancing Eesti

Tallinn, Estonia

perfect position, thank u

• 29th May 2011
  • Globetrotter

Thank you also for such a great rating, we love getting reviews by guests who are only in the hostel for a few hours to sleep

X Hostel Alicante

Alicante, Spain

I really loved this hostel. The place is very coloured and has a very welcoming atmosphere. Staff is very friendly and travelled lots really impressing me with their tales. They took most guests out in the city during the night, showing us a great nightlife. Hope I'll be back again

• 22nd Apr 2011

Happy Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

everythings ok! really closed to the metro station, just 1 stop from Plata Unirii ;)

• 12th Nov 2010

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

perfect location!!! very closed to everything, perfect to visit madrid by feet. nice place, big kitchen and clean rooms. i'll come back again.

• 2nd Oct 2010

Albergue Zaragoza Hostel

Zaragoza, Spain

perfect hostel! clean, best security, perfect location and nice bar inside! i'll come back again

• 25th Sep 2010

Hostel Yellow

Krakow, Poland

one of the best hostels i've been! i'll come back there again one day! clean, beautiful and so funny!!!!

• 27th Aug 2010

excellent location!!!

Thanks!!!

X Hostel Varna

Varna, Bulgaria

I warmly recommend this hostel: it's the only one in Varna that organizes very special tours and events. Crazy clubbing and lots of community atmosphere. I'll come back:)

nice staff and character. take the bus to the city center. i\'ll come back here again! :)

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

perfect, very good! good location, 10 minutes walk from the grand place, near metro stop. room clean and staff very gentle.