• Australia, Male, 31-40
Porto Alegre Eco Hostel, Porto Alegre, Brazil
5.1
10th May 2014

Bedbugs bit me at Eco Hostel Porto Alegre. I bites on my right arm, not too far from my armpit and I was a victim of bites on various other parts of my body. I had to wash my clothes a couple of time and also buy a product to spray my clothes down. In a nutshell this hostel cost me money thanks to their bedbugs. I took a photos of a couple bedbugs at the residence so I'm 100% they were there.Thanks Eco Hostel. Two Laundries were 50 reals and the spray was 18 reals, plus cost of bed with bedbugs.

• Australia,
Purple Nest Hostel Valencia, Valencia, Spain
6.0
17th Jun 2010

Not too bad. The room for four was very small and difficult to move in if two people were in the room at one time. Location was good. Good bar for those that get excited easily or those that came to spain to missed out on spain. Staff were very nice although they rated themselves as very cool. In a nutshell - Gringo trap....

Hi Garry Thanks for your comments and thanks for staying with us. I'm sorry that you haven't had a good time in our hostel. Unfortunately hostels are built for travellers so anywhere you go you will find a lot of foreigners in hostels. If you wanted to experience something not touristy you should have asked our staff for advice. Most of them are locals so they know everything about the city. Enjoy your travelling. Kind regards Noemi Purple Nest Manager