Reviews: jhreinink

Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 28

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Great feeling of international community and friendship in this place. It kind of feels like it is run by hipsters, but in the best way possible--everything is laid back, easy-going, fun-oriented, and meant to make life relaxing during your stay. Practically - the bathrooms are hard to find, but they are also scattered everywhere. Kind of quirky, but not necessarily a bad thing. Bring your own lock for the lockers in the room. Oh - and bus 53 goes straight from CBH to the Viking Ferry!

• 17th May 2014

Oslo Hostel Central

Oslo, Norway

Beautiful facilities and a spectacular breakfast spread. I arrived with my friend at 1 am but that was no worry. Another roommate who happened to be up helped me make my bed and everything. Fantastic location - short 5-10 minute walk from Central Train Station and near lots of major sites around the city. Great hostel! Thank you!!

• 15th May 2014

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

A large facility with great resources and set-up. Perfect for large groups or small groups/singles. The bar is a lively place with great prices and the food is awesome. Breakfast is simple, but free! Overall, great experience. Great location, too.

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

A great hostel - well-run, large, lots of fun... overall, fantastic experience. Great location downtown, lots of people in the hostel with lots happening all the time. We had an "over-active couple" in our room which made sleeping a little hard, but that's the joys of sleeping in a 12-bed room. Bottom line: Great hostel.

Great facilities and fantastic staff. One of the best around. It was a nice walk to the main town centre (5-10 min). Overall, fantastic experience.

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I've had many hostel experiences and this one was one of the best. The location is phenomenal, the facilities are exactly what we needed and we felt more than secure where we were. If we ever come back to [beautiful] Istanbul, we'll be back here. Fantastic location. Thank you!