Reviews: thomashrdlicka489

AAE S.F. European Hostel

San Francisco, USA

One of the staff members should find another job because he hates people. Random people on the street will try to follow you into the hostel. The people staying there were fun though.

Banana Bungalow Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

I've stayed in A LOT of hostels, and this is by far the best one EVER!!!!! From the staff to the location, this hostel more than deserves the perfect score I gave it. I would definitely stay here again, and I highly recommend Banana Bungalow to anyone staying in LA.

Thank you for your positive review of Banana Bungalow Hollywood! Reviews really help us target the needs of our guests and make improvements for the next time you stay with us! We are constantly updating our accommodations to better suit our travelers. Make sure to visit the next time you are in Los Angeles!

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

Decent value for the money. Rough neighborhood with LOTS of homeless people (sadly). They will try to let themselves in, so beware! One of the guys working the desk should really find another job because he hates people. The other guy was really nice and helpful, but that other guy..... He'd steal Christmas if he could beat the Grinch to it. All in all if you want a cheap place to stay this is it. Just don't expect too much.

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

Pretty good hostel to stay at. Within walking distance to Fremont, but making it to the main strip is a bit more challenging. The activities the hostel put on were fun.