Reviews: thomashrdlicka489

The Pirate Haus Hostel, St Augustine, USA
3rd Aug 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this wonderful hostel/bed and breakfast! Conrad and the rest of the staff were very lovely and helpful! Conrad even offered his personal pay card to pay for my parking meter (which I declined). The location is great and so was the breakfast! The pirate pancakes go well with and are as entertaining as the overall pirate theme if this place. I would definitively stay here again!!

SoBe Hostel & Bar, Miami, USA
28th Jul 2014

The best thing about this hostel is the location, which is literally 2 streets over from South Beach, and only 10 or so blocks from the shopping district. The bathrooms could've been a little cleaner, but overall everything is pretty tidy. Parking is atrocious though! Don't arrive on a Friday or Saturday night! You will be looking for parking for 2 hours or more!! You'll also pay an arm and a leg for it! The bad thing about this hostel is that you can't bring in your own beer or alcohol.

25th Jul 2014

This was one of the most charismatic hostels/bed and breakfasts I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed at many. The staff was wonderful and very helpful. The owner Bruce is an awesome guy who is very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again!

Nola Jazz House, New Orleans, USA
22nd Jul 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here! The staff was friendly and helpful, and everything was clean. It's a bit of a walk to the French Quarter, but other than that it's a great stay! I would definitely stay here again.

AAE S.F. European Hostel, San Francisco, USA
6.0
27th Mar 2014

One of the staff members should find another job because he hates people. Random people on the street will try to follow you into the hostel. The people staying there were fun though.

Banana Bungalow Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA
23rd Mar 2014

I've stayed in A LOT of hostels, and this is by far the best one EVER! From the staff to the location, this hostel more than deserves the perfect score I gave it. I would definitely stay here again, and I highly recommend Banana Bungalow to anyone staying in LA.

Thank you for your positive review of Banana Bungalow Hollywood! Reviews really help us target the needs of our guests and make improvements for the next time you stay with us! We are constantly updating our accommodations to better suit our travelers. Make sure to visit the next time you are in Los Angeles!

Hostel Cat, Las Vegas, USA
6.9
22nd Mar 2014

Decent value for the money. Rough neighborhood with LOTS of homeless people (sadly). They will try to let themselves in, so beware! One of the guys working the desk should really find another job because he hates people. The other guy was really nice and helpful, but that other guy..... He'd steal Christmas if he could beat the Grinch to it. All in all if you want a cheap place to stay this is it. Just don't expect too much.

Hostel Cat, Las Vegas, USA
21st Mar 2014

Pretty good hostel to stay at. Within walking distance to Fremont, but making it to the main strip is a bit more challenging. The activities the hostel put on were fun.

19th Mar 2014