Reviews: overseasplanet9620

Pyrenees Home Stay

Agra, India

It is a basic hostel, but is clean. It is located in a residential area, but can get to Tal Majal only about 25 min walking. You can go to the fort and the old city in shared rickshaw to go through there. There is a good restaurant and the owner is an honest person. I recommend this hostel, I was very comfortable staying there.

• 14th May 2014
  • Spain

Baba Guest House

Varanasi, India

This is a very basic hostel and is clean not at all. It has very good location, very next to the ghats. hostel staff is nice. I recommend this hostel if you are not a fussy traveler.

• 10th May 2014
  • Spain

Hostel New King

New Delhi, India

It is a very basic hostel for not fussy travelers. The rooms and the whole hostel is dirty and unkempt. hostel staff just wants to sell you tours and train tickets. In my case, when I explained that I had already bought my train journeys, they became angry with me and will not speak again during my entire stay. I do not recommend this hostel.

Windflower

Seoul, South Korea

good hostel, very quiet area (no trafic noises), but close to everything. very convenient if you are comming or going to the airport. if you like walking, there is a lot of sightseing you can do walking from there.