Reviews: roukia928837

The W14 Hotel & Bar

Very nice hostel, good breakfast, the room was clean. No hot water in one of the shower, not convenient at all to take a cold shower. Other than that everything was fine. A good value for your money.

YHA London St Pancras

Smart Camden Hostel

the room was smelly and when you open the window it goes throught the common courtyard. the bathroom was dirty as well as the room. for sure I wouldn't come back to that hostel

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

good hostel, nice staff! a little bit far from the new street station but close enough to the center

Hotel International

Manchester, England

nice hotel, clean room, clean bathroom, nice breakfast!

MidTown Hostel

Glasgow, Scotland

nice hostel

Black Sheep Hostel

Cologne, Germany

the room was nice, well cleaned and well arranged. the staff was warm and welcoming. nice hostel!

Hostel the Globe Center

Amsterdam, Netherlands

very well located, 5 minutes walk from the central station and 10 minutes walk from the shops, restaurants and coffee shops. nice staff, nice bedroom. I'll definitely recommend this hostel to a friend.

Smart Camden Hostel

Good location, average staff, if I have to stay near Camden Town I'll probably book this hostel again.

Clink78

The window in the room was open all night long so it was cold, otherwise nice hostel

Nice hostel and the location couldn't be more convenient

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

When I arrived in my room, I didn't have a blamket and a pillow. I wanted to go to the reception but it was closed, so O had to sleep, in february without a banket! Just because the reception was closed. Not a good memory.

We inform everybody at the moment of the checkin that the blanket and pillow are inside the lockers in the room or otherwise these items can be founded folded on top of the bed. Please listen when we give you this important information!

Nomad

Cardiff, Wales

it was hard to find the hotel, but the room was nice and the staff friendly. the room and the bathroom were clean.