Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 29

The Hosteller

New Delhi, India

Love, love this place! The staff were so sweet and fun, and the hostel space was big and had a good vibe. Most of the other guests were there together, but were really friendly and welcoming. Can't speak to the neighborhood or give much other feedback as I was sadly there only one night at the end of my trip, but will definitely stay again next time I'm in New Delhi!

Zostel Jodhpur

Jodhpur, India

Love this hostel! Bhom, the manager, was so great -- he set up a rooftop stove fire and mattresses for guests to hang out after dark, and even helped me track down a tailor one night after most of the shops had closed. A couple recommendations -- there isn't really labeling on the room doors, and no locks/keys for the rooms, so we'd sometimes have other people wandering in. Might be worth adding one or both. But otherwise, met a lot of great people and had a really fun stay! :)

Joey's Hostel

New Delhi, India

The staff were lovely! Super friendly, welcoming, and helpful. The hostel had a nice vibe -- lots of solo travelers hanging out and being social in the common area at night. My only major recommendation is to provide a bit more guidance for finding the hostel -- maybe map out its relation to the metro station + how to access the little side street from the main road, or a photo of the building exterior + sign -- I had a little trouble the first time. But overall, a great stay!

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Sandrock Holiday Hostel

Donegal, Ireland

Stunning views, charming place, best hostel of our trip! Couldn't recommend more highly. Malinhead is definitely worth a visit.

• 20th May 2013