Reviews: mokmon

Location Germany, Gender Female, Age 28

• Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
Jaeger Acton Hostel, London, England
29th Apr 2014

I'm more than pleased with my stay at The Windmill. Our room was spacious and clean and the beds were comfy. There was only one toilet and one shower on the whole floor (which luckily wasn't much of a problem because those rooms were always free when I wanted to use them). I was really glad to see that those rooms have been renovated so they looked pretty modern (and they were clean, too!). Unfortunately it takes quite some time to get from Acton to the city centre.

• Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
23rd Mar 2014

Positiv: sehr gute Verkehrsanbindung (Tube Station direkt neben dem Hostel), sehr freundliches Personal, günstiger Preis, relativ ruhig, saubere Zimmer, sehr gute Bar unter dem Hostel Negativ: Zimmer leider recht klein, kein Temperaturregler an der Dusche (war leider zu heiß für mich),

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof, Dusseldorf, Germany
6th Dec 2013

I'm very pleased with my stay. The rooms were nice and clean, the staff was very friendly and the location was brilliant! Couldn't ask for more.

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
Hostel New York, Barcelona, Spain
10th Jun 2013

I'm very pleased with my stay Hostel New York. Our room was really nice and clean. The location was brilliant and the staff was polite. Definitely good value for money!

Smart Russell Square Hostel, London, England
8.0
28th Feb 2011

The staff is really friendly, prices are great, location is good. A great hostel as long as you don't expect a wellness hotel. ;) Only thing I got kinda annoyed about: There are hardly any fuses in the dorm rooms (2 fuses for 16 people is just not enough!).

Venture Hostel, London, England
7.3
18th Nov 2010

Smart Russell Square Hostel, London, England
6.3
2nd Aug 2009

One of the staffmembers told us he'd "kick [our] arses" because we were smoking on the street. The showers were far too hot. The bedrooms were like prison. But the common room was very nice. It was okay regarding to what we had to pay.