Reviews: jlbouchot6567

Location: France, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Adventurer Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

If you're looking for a place in the city center that is quiet in a nice neighbourhood of the city, that's not the one. If, however you look for a rather cheap place with coffee and muffin, you're right. That's what you pay for, and that is actually what you get. I would say (though didn't use it) you even get a pool and billiards if you want to relax. Isn't that awesome?

Chelsea Star Hotel

New York, USA

No breakfast. It is also the first time I had to pay to leave my bag on the departure day. It was also the first time I went to a hostel in the US... maybe this is how it works here. I'm just not used to that. Besides that, nothing to complain about. It's a bit pricy for a hostel, but the people are friendly and ready to help. It's very well located too, which is a HUGE plus in NYC.

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Very good hostel, friendly english speaking staff, ready to help. Location is okay, anyway, Bratislava is a small town. I liked the way the hostel is organised. No problem with the noise. The beds were more than okay too! Definitely a good place to stay.

Budapest Centrum Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

One of the best places you can go to: Staff really nice and helpful. This is a hostel, that means you can easily have fun and meet people, but still, there is no problem to sleep well. The beds are more than okay and the location could not be better. I would definitely recommand the place, and come back in the future. Moreover, the bedrooms are some kind of untraditionnal which gives a bit of fun to the whole lot.

Czech Inn

Prague, Czech Republic

An average hostel. It is clean, it is new, it is quiet. However there is nothing particular about this hostel. You ll have to walk to start sight seeing. Wont talk about the fun part as I didnt really \"use\" it. It\'s a good hostel, nice and quiet but it s not an amaznig hostel.