Reviews: in_my_own_mind

Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 34

The Only Backpacker's Inn

Toronto, Canada

This is a great hostel, while the location is out of the city centre, it is SO close to the subway that it's almost easier to get anywhere in the centre than when you are living there! The rooms are kind of cramped but the hostel has great character, great facilities (including laundry available on site!!) and an even better FREE waffle breakfast that it more than makes up for the size of the rooms. I would def go back here and def recommend it to anyone visiting Toronto!

The Clarence Park

Toronto, Canada

This is a great hostel, the location can't be beat and all the guys working there are really friendly. The rooms are really spacious and I love the privacy curtains and individual lights and power outlets in each bunk. This is a great hostel for anyone visiting Toronto, whether it's only for a few nights or if you're looking for something longer! I definitely recommend The Clarence Park!

NosDa Studio Hostel

Cardiff, Wales

I loved this hostel!! The location was perfect, right on the river and very close to the centre of town as well as the trains and buses! We stayed in a double private room and it was amazing, the decor was great, didn't feel like a hostel at all. The star. Were really friendly and helpful as well. I would def stay here again and highly recommend to anyone visiting Cardiff!!!

Glasgow Youth Hostel

Glasgow, Scotland

This is a great hostel! I didn't use many of the facilities but the building was beautiful, the rooms clean and it was really nice having a bathroom (with shower) right in my room. The location is perfect, walking distance to the city and being close to park and museums was fantastic. I would highly recommend this hostel and will definitely stay here again!

The Backpackshack

his is a very nice hostel and has everything you need. It's very close to transport so getting into Central London is very easy. The rooms are really nice, with a nice kitchen and all new bathrooms. The pu downstairs is great, to just have a drink or to meet some new people. The rooms have lots of storage and lockers so you have a place to keep your stuff and lock up any valuables. The owner, Derek, is awesome, he's very helpful and really nice. I would stay here again!!

I loved this hostel, I stayed here for 6 months while I lived and worked in Melbourne. Most of the people here are long term so it was like a share house which was really good. The location is great, close to trams and the train and very close to Fitzroy and the CBD. I would def stay here again.

Spot X Surf

Coffs Coast Arrawarra, Australia

One of my favourite places on my Australian journey. Stayed there over Christmas and it was a blast!!! The staff are amazing and the food is good. If you're looking for a surf experience.....this is def the place to go!!! Yeeeeew!!!

Brisbane Backpackers Resort

Brisbane, Australia

Good hostel, very close to Southbank and lots of buses to the city as well. Bit of a long term hostel and that's mainly all that hangs out in the pub there but was still pretty easy to meet people and have a good time.

Noosa Flashpackers

Noosa, Australia

A very nice hostel, one of the cleanest I've been to. A short walk from the centre but very dark at night as it' not a sidewalk but a path in the woods. Need more night buses to and from town. Other than that it was excellent!!!

St Christopher's Greenwich

This was a great hostel to stay at, it was a little out of London centre but tons of fun and the staff was great!!! Also, the showers were great, nice and spacious for changing.

This hostel was great, one of the best I've been in. I got to stay in 3 different rooms while I was there and they were all great. The rooms are large and comfy, all the beds have a privacy curtain and the hostel itself is super clean. The staff is really great and they always have some sort of event to keep the guests entertained. It's really close to 2 metro stations which makes getting around Paris really easy, and info on different attractions. All around, Awesome!!!

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

This hostel has tons of character!!! The courtyard is great, nice place to chill out during the hot days. The bar was great, although not very busy until the pub crawl is about to start. The keys for the rooms are a little hard to figure out, that is the only complaint I have.

Alberguinn Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Had a great time at this hostel, all the staff were excellent. It was really easy to find and convenient being really close to the Sants train station. The common room was a great place to meet people as well.

Alberguinn Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The hostel had a great gathering room to meet other travellers and a large kitchen as well. The dorms and bathrooms were both spacious and clean and the staff was great. while it\'s not in the most touristy area, it is close to the metro so it\'s easy to get whereever you need to go. I would recommend this hostel to anyone!!!

Emerald Fields

Florence, Italy

The main hostel was hard a long distance from the train station and once I got there I was informed that I would have to go to a different location as that one was full. The staff member drove me there in his own vehicle with 2 other travellers. The other location turned out good as it was a little smaller and I ended up meeting some great people and having a blast!!!

This hostel is very close to the train station and easy to find. It is centrally located so it\'s very easy to walk to almost all the sites. I found the staff here to be very informative and freindly and the rooms were clean and quite spacious. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to others to stay here as well.

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

I only stayed here one night while coming back from the islands but this hostel was very nice, super clean and very secure. I was in the newer building but would recommend this hostel to others.

Hostel Zeus

Athens, Greece

The staff here were amazing, the bar was still \"under construction\" when I was there but the hostel is quite close to other places to go out and very close to tons of touristy stuff. It is cheap so remember that you get what you pay for but I would definitely stay here again.