Reviews: dudupacheco6923

Casa6ipanema

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I stayed there only for one night. The price is really good and the location is great! It's really close to the beach and it's in a nice and safe area. But thre is no air codditioning and the fan in my roon was broken. The room is very tight and there isn't enough space for everyone's bags. I slept on the upper bed of a bunk bed for 3, which was really close to the ceiling, so it wasn't very confortable. Breakfast was really bad (old bread and no juice)

It is true that when you stay 1 night,you may not see at first the good parts of Casa6ipanema and I guess it was your case.You can see it everywhere that we do not have A.C but fans in all rooms.In your dorm,you have 2 fans,I went to check them,one is working very well and the other is working but with some noise.As you can see on the website,dorms are for 6 people.For breakfast from 8AM till Noon you have in the fridge oranges,yoghurts and organics eggs.Bread and bread loaf is bought every day.

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I am Brazilian but hadn't been to Rio before. Lemon Spirit was definetely one of the reasons why I enjoyed it so much. One of the best hostels I've stayed.

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

The staff is not friendly at all. A little bit rude. The location is not very nice. The neighborhood is not that good. But the hostel is very close to a metro station on the other hand. Our sheets were very dirty, even though they were supposed to be clean. The breakfast was good bur it was too early. They have lock-out on this hostel, what is never a good thing.