Reviews: sheamus236552

Clink78

Dorm was tiny with 3 bunk beds squeezed in beside each other and I was in the middle bottom which was like being in a coffin! I stayed for 2 nights and one of the nights was £20 for which price i would definitely be able to find a better hostel! Overall the hostel is in a very good location with decent facilities but the staff I dealt with weren't all that friendly. Good if you're with a group and partying otherwise look for somewhere else!!

Hello there, Thank you for leaving us a review. We're sorry the room wasn't to your expectation and you felt the staff weren't friendly. We're glad you were happy with the facilities and location. Your first night was £12 which is a good price for hostel in central London. Clink Team.

Spire Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I had a great stay at Spire hostel, I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a hostel in Dublin! The staff were really friendly and helpful and the hostel itself is great really clean and the beds are brand new and extremely comfortable. I have traveled the world and stayed in many many hostels and I would be happy to say that the Spire is definitely one of the best I've stayed in!

• 26th May 2013

Bungalow Bay Koala Village YHA

Magnetic Island, Australia

Great hostel and great location! The koala tour was a great experience and great value for money!! Definitely recommend it to anyone who goes to Maggie Island! Some of the staff were great others not very friendly but overall would stay again next time!!

• 26th Mar 2013