Reviews: chorea2017

Umbrella Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
29th Jul 2014

Very nice and friendly staff, always helpful and never tired to answer varies questions about further transportation. They even organised my stay in another hostel, when they got fully booked. The hostel is clean, Wifi is fast, lockers including lock makes it safe. Nice area for socializing in - and outside it's always a great atmosphere. I totally recommend Umbrella.

Zackry Guest House, Langkawi, Malaysia
4th Jun 2012

Planned to stay for only six days. Finally I stayed for 18 days, because of the good atmosphere. The stuff is very helpful. The common area is a nice place, with LCD-TV, satelite TV and a bar where you can get cheap drinks. The food is awsome, but sometimes not available. The beach is close. If you're too lazy, you can take a bath in the swimming pool. The quality of rooms varies, but all are clean and get cleaned every day. I highly recommend Zackry's Guesthouse!

Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam
25th Sep 2011

Rooms are very clean and comfortable, we had a room with balcony with a nice view to the Hang Dieu Street. Staff was very kind and helpful, while I was planing my next steps. The free breakfast was also nice, because you can choose every food from the menu. I fully recommend this hostel.

• Germany,
Hostelche, Belgrade, Serbia
16th Sep 2010

Best hostel I've ever had. Free coffee and tea got also muffins and the original Hostelche Raki. Easy to find and short ways to the city center and train station. Staff is very kind and helpful. The Hostelche is very clean and the common room is a nice place to meet other travellers. I totally recommend the Hostelche.