Reviews: yangfeifeig1437

AAE Universal Maingate

Orlando, USA

Overall, we were very satisfied with our stay. It was not the cleanest (some small insects but come on it's Florida ...there's going to be bugs no matter how hard you clean), and it wasn't fancy but it was definitely great value for the price! How could you beat $40 per night with breakfast and shuttle? The only complaint is I wish wifi worked in the rooms instead of only the lobby.

• 19th Jan 2013

Peking Yard Hostel

Beijing, China

I've stayed at Peking Yard Hostel twice in two years and I plan to return whenever I'm in Beijing. The hostel is beautiful and the staff beyond helpful. They must have a resident florist because the place is covered with incredible arrangements. Everyone there is super sweet. The rooms are clean and air-conditioned. The travelers you meet there are also a very nice and lay-back crowd. One of the best things about the hostel is the proximity to the subway. That saved us lots!

• 2nd May 2012

It is much like any other hotel. Nothing too special. The rooms were spacious which was nice. I was disappointed that they started to charge money for the internet use and lockers. The free breakfast and bus trips were very nice and should be taken advantage of! The subways are easy to navigate (and much cleaner than American subways XD). It does get tiring to commute to the city center every morning though.

Absolutely beautiful hostel! The staff were so sweet and helpful. The place is close to a lot of fun places (tiananmen, forbidden city, wangfujing street, etc.) It is easy to make friends from all over the world there. The only minor complaint is the bathroom we had was not well lite and had a funny smell. There's also not much of a night life around there (could be because of our bad timing or not looking hard enough.) Over all, it's cosy and wonderful! Definitely recommend it to anyone!