Reviews: sarahbartlett20089839

Casa di Antonella

Siena, Italy

Great place. Felt like staying in an apartment. Would stay there again.

Franz House

Florence, Italy

Room had air conditioning and was pretty well located, though further from the train station than directions suggest. Owner is talkative and surly yet helpful. Does not feel like a hostel at all. Decent price but I later discovered some places closer to the action that were actually cheaper.

America Hotel

Milan, Italy

Staff was very kind, but the hotel was difficult to find and pretty far away from everything interesting. It was ok for a one night stay but it is inconvenient and more hotel like than hostel like.

Dear Sarah, Thank you very much for your nice comment and we regret for the location of the hotel but there are many available public transportation that can take you anywhere without any difficulty in milan . best regards, Hotel America

San Geremia Rooms

Venice, Italy

We didn't have air conditioning, it took a LONG time to get to the other end of the city and everything around us was touristy, but so was everything in the whole city. It was pretty easy to find and the staff was nice but not very helpful. Wifi was very slow.

Location was amazing but I still thought this was overpriced. Staff was efficient but unfriendly. It is probably the best in Salzburg given lack of options.

hi there. thanks for the feedback. it's simply hard to manage around a 1.000 new guests every week the same way. save travells. :)

Do Step Inn

Vienna, Austria

I stayed in a private room with a private bathroom and thought it was a great value. The staff was awesome and I liked being so close to the train station. I'd stay here again!

My experience with the Blue Mountain Bund hostel was fantastic. I had a great time and would definitely stay there again!