Reviews: elgambero6806

Old Town Hostel Kanonia

Warsaw, Poland

It's ok to stay but there's no common rooms where you can stay and relax. You can only go down in the pub which is ok but not the same thing. There's also no kitchen at all, so no place qhere to do even a cup of tea or coffee. The cards to open the doors get demagnetized very often. The good things are that is a clean hostel and breakfast is nice, which are good things; there's a also a good space where to store the luggage if you need a place where to leave it for some hours.

Torquay Backpackers Hostel

Torquay, England

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Nothing to say except there is no free parking if you come by car. The nearest parking spaces are not cheap and not secure as my car has been vandalized and the few objects inside stolen.

Vilnius Old Town Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Kangaroo-Stop

Dresden, Germany

I stayed there just for one night but I liked this hostel immediately. The staff is really nice and helpful. Bedroom and bathroom cozy and clean. The position is good, half way between Aldstadt and Neustadt. If I'll go back to Dresden I'll go back in ths hostel.

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I've been really well in your hostel. I will suggest it to friends who will come in Dublin. Hope to come back soon in this fantastic city!