Palmer's Lodge is in a large spacious red brick building with a restaurant, a bar and a nice back garden where people can sit, chill out and meet new friends. I really thought it was a nice place, and I might go back there. You can have a drink downstairs and then go to sleep easily because it seems quiet at night. My only quibble was with security: you have to put your own padlock on your locker, or rent one from the hostel. That's maybe a security issue for some. I had my own padlock.

I only stayed at this hostel for one night, but I felt that it was awesome. The atmosphere was really good, the staff were helpful and friendly, and the other guests at the bar were exceptionally friendly as well. I felt that it was a great place to meet new friends, and exchange stories. I could go to the bar and have fun. But if I wanted to sleep, the noise from downstairs did not reach my room! Great!

HI nihao, we are so happy to hear that you have a nice stay in our hostel, as a biggest and one of the popular hostel in Shanghai, More and more customers would like to choose our hostel to stay, Definitely we will do everything better and better, thanks again! Best wishes. Amelia

Sp@Itaewon Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

I enjoyed staying at this hostel, as it has a good location, good facilities and friendly, helpful staff. I have stayed there on numerous occasions and would be happy to stay there again.

Bong House

Seoul, South Korea

I spent a wonderful few days staying in a 4 bed dorm. It was pleasant and relaxing. The hostel is in a wonderful location with cheap restaurants and pubs practically next door, but you can also cook your own food if you want to. Nice.

IS@K Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

Basically, I am a returnee to this hostel, so I generally feel good about it.

Empathy Guest House

Daegu, South Korea

I really enjoyed the Empathy Guest House, because not only was it well-situated but had a beautiful atmosphere and friendly, helpful staff. It was wonderfully peaceful. I enjoyed the common room area. There were books to read, but ONLY in Korean!!!! (which from my western point of view is a slight disadvantage) and nice food and drink. I got a good night's sleep, and I can confidently say I will come back.

One Stop Hostel Siem Reap

Siem Reap, Cambodia

I quite enjoyed my time at this hostel, and in fact I would be happy to come back. It has the advantage of being very close to Bar Street, without the terrible disadvantage of being actually inside a bar! I have to say my bed was very comfortable-I got a good night's sleep there.Some hostels have bars which are TOO noisy . One Stop Siem Reap was just right!

Eighty8 Phnom Penh

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

I have to say that the reason mentioned the hostel was low on atmosphere is THE NOISE! This is the kind of hostel which has some nice things, such as a restaurant and a beautiful balcony, but the bar does not close till midnight or 1 a.m. And the noise of thumping pounding music penetrates the entire building, preventing sleep. This was important to me because I'd been out partying for a few nights and needed sleep which I could not get. I had to get an early buts the next day to Sihanoukville.

The Mad Monkey

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

I really enjoyed the upstairs bar, because I arrived just before sunset and got a panoramic view of the city. The atmosphere in the bar was amazing, and the prices were very cheap too. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The other guests-many from Australia were really interesting. l The hostel has a downstairs restaurant offering both Khmer and western food. I like the fact that the bar closes at 11-not 12 or 1 a.m. People can have fun and sleep.

Saphaipae Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

I really enjoyed staying there and I will go back. As soon as I entered the building, I felt comfortable: there is a very large, open, brightly-coloured common area on the ground floor. They provide internet access, food and drinks, and a really nice breakfast buffet. I appreciated all of this. My bed was very comfortable, and the staff were helpful and willing to recommend things to do and places to visit in Bangkok.

Sp@Itaewon Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

eI quite enjoyed my stay there. I particularly enjoyed the kitchen, because it was very useful and convenient. I got on well with the other guests, as they were friendly and interesting. The staff were very helpful, so I will likely return to that hostel. I live in Korea you see.

Peace House Showa

Osaka, Japan

My only complaint was the lack of security. The staff were friendly and considerate, and I am even thinking of going back there. This hostel allowed me to sleep in peace when I wanted too, but I was able to party too. It was very easy to communicate with the other guests ,and that was wonderful. I was able to speak in Japanese if someone didn't know English. Some other people didn't rate this hostel so highly. But it worked well for me!.

Pobi Hostel

Busan, South Korea

Indy House

Busan, South Korea

I really enjoyed staying there. The common area was large, spacious, and very comfortable. I found it very easy to relax there between doing stuff in Busan. The staff were helpful! They offer discounted tickets to the Busan Aquarium, Spaland, and other stuff. It was easy to get to sleep at night, because the place was not noisy at all.

Nid's Bungalows

Koh Samui, Thailand

I found my bungalow to be a wonderful haven of peace. surrounded by lush tropical vegetation. It was excellent value for money, especially when you consider . My room was clean, fresh and comfortable, and I had access to international TV in my room. Breakfast was good, and the couple who run the place were only too eager to help me. If you need any help booking trips, ask them, because they can arrange everything for you and you don't have to worry. There is a swimming pool, too.

HI-Sukhumvit

Bangkok, Thailand

I have stayed at this hostel before, and it was absolutely fantastic. I loved the atmosphere and enjoyed the upstairs terrace. This time I enjoyed it but felt a little bit too hot, and didn't enjoy the fact that while my room was IR CONDITIONED THE MAIN SITTING AREA WAS NOT. HOWEVER, I would recommend this hostel to other people staying in Bangkok, because it has a wonderful location, the staff are friendly, and the facilities were good.

El Granado

Granada, Spain

This was a very good hostel. I thought the staff very friendly and the building had a wonderful character. It was quite close to a number of bars that I went to. I approved of the policy of keeping fairly quiet at night. Of course we all love to have a party but I have been to some hostels where the noise is relentless and continual. I am glad to say that El Granado has fun but not relentless noise. I loved this place. I will be back. Ithink I left it too soon!

The bar staff were really friendly and fun. I didn't like that people could only use ground floor if they'd bought something, and I didn't like that you couldn't bring outside food in. We couldn't cook our own food! But the atmosphere was nice and the terrace was lovely. My wallet was stolen in Shanghai, and I felt Shanghai was expensive but that Mingtown is worth visiting.

Thanks for your comment, as it's our rule,sorry for innconvience,thank you