Location: Romania, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Eol777 Hostel

Constanta, Romania

Very clean, lots of fun and the host was extremely helpful. I had a great time there! *Tres propre, tres bonne choix

Hilltop Hostel

Washington DC, USA

Absolutely amazing hostel! Clean, excellent services, next to the train station, incredible patio! Fantastic! I would surely go then again and recommend it!

Nobel Hostel

Cordial House Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Excellent place! Great location, clean and the staff is very cool! It's the second time I've been there and I will happily choose it for the third time, next year. Thank you very much!

Poco Loco Hostel

Poznan, Poland

Choosing this hostel was the wisest decision! It is very clean, close to the city center (5 minutes foot walk), to the station. The breakfast was excellent also! The price was amazing! About the atmosphere, the staff is great, I felt at home, among friends, always there for you. I had a great experience and I would definetively choose the Poco Loco Hostel again! Thank you for everything, Tomasz and Ana!

Agora Hostel

Catania, Italy

Choosing this hostel was a very good decision! It is really close to the city center and the staff is great!

It was an excellent choice! The hostel is very clean and the staff is very helpful! Thank you very much for everything! I would definitively choose it again next time.

Welcome Inn

Naples, Italy

Thank you very much! I had a great time! It was as good at the first time I stayed time.

Welcome Inn

Naples, Italy

Welcome Inn is the best hostel I have ever been to! I would absolutely stay there again. The location, staff, security and cleanliness are absolutely excellent! You receive much more than you actually pay for. I thank once again all the personnel! Davide's pasta are great as well!

City Lights Hostel Belgrade

Belgrade, Serbia

I had a great time there! Thank you very much once again! The quality -price rapport is a very good one! Were I to go to Belgrade again, I would definitively choose this place again. :)

Hotel Le Terrage

Paris, France

The hotel could have been cleaner. There was a smell of smoke all over the room, including the sheets. The location is quite easy to reach from Gare de l'Est.The room is very small, but if you are in Paris for one night, you could live with it. The price in my opinion was a bit high given the quality of the room and other places I've been. But you should take into consideration it is Paris, an expensive city anyway. Next time in Paris, I will choose a room with more beds and less expensive...

Cordial House Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The hostel has an excellent location (on the European side, close to everything important), it is very clean, very cheap and the staff is great, very helpful! I would definitively go there the second time! Thank you once again!

Staying at this hostel was a very good choice. It might not be in the heart of Rome, but it\'s easy to get there by public transportation -even after midnight and the excellent conditions they offer you for the price you pay -not to mention the included breakfast (very tasty)- make your selecting Seven Hills Village a brilliant idea. Thank you! Choisir ce camping a ete une tres bonne idee parce que c'est propre, bon marche, super pour y reposer apres avoir visite Rome!Merci!

INOUT Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I strongly recommend this hostel! I spent three wonderful days there. The staff is great and the location is excellent and really clean! Thank you, Inout! Monica