Really nice place and, even we only saw the the staff the first day, Renè, he was kind and helpful. Ther room and the living rom were beautiful and with good views, lots of light. The only thing I dindn't like was the spiral stairs, that really annoyed me, if I were there with my mum she couldn't get to the bedroom. Also difficult to someone who just wake up sleepy for a wee or for someone drunk. Or for someone with big feet, as me and my boyfriend. Anyway, probably I'd be back there

La Terrazza sul Po

Turin, Italy

It´s a really nice place, beautifull and clean, it makes you feel like at home. The staff is very kind and friendly, they help you with whatever you need. The breakfast has many different things. The location is very good: quite and safe, and only at 10 minutes walking from city centre. Around the hostel there are some caffés and restaurants. A place to repeat and recommend! Lydia, the owner, is also a good guide, so she can show you the very best places in Torino. Ah! Thanks for the cioccolati!

• 17th Nov 2010
  • Spain

Sole e Luna

Rome, Italy

First night our room was not available, so we stayed at an ensuite room. It was clean and nice. Breakfast was a little poor, but enough for me. Next day they moved us to our real room, on the other side of the street. It was not as nice as the other one. Beverages for breakfast were on a coffe machine, which was broken the 4 days we stayed. There was only croissant, toasts, juice and yogourth. Nothing hot. Bathroom and bedroom were OK. Location was good.